3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArtemAk2001 10.09.19 07:25 am

That you can play on this configuration?

What to play on the configuration:
AMD Quad-Core A10-5745M (2.1 - 2.9 GHz) (Quad-core)
RAM 8 GB
AMD Radeon HD 8670M 2GB + AMD Radeon HD 8610G
Beat almost all that is possible now I am suffering boredom.

Topics should be placed in the appropriate forums. Moved.
28 Comments
Sort by:
W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 10.09.19

With this computer you have to ask, what to play? At all.

E
Eroppo 10.09.19

William Bigkartoshkafri Niggerson
And anything that for gaming the graphics card is needed, not two office candy? ))

W

eroppo
I have a Radeon HD 6670 with 1 GB. I'm not asking that you can play on this configuration?.

H
HITOVIKcom 10.09.19

play on the PS1 console x1 most or all will disappear all the questions!

E
Eroppo 10.09.19

Games and slideshow on minimal different things

W

eroppo
I don't know why you write this nonsense, but the Radeon HD - a great range of graphics cards. I bought my 6670 in 2011, and until recently did not know worries. And now worries are more to do with the CPU. If my video card can play all the games until 2014, and new games with a small podlivaniem on medium settings, the graphics card of the author should not be a problem at all.

E
Eroppo 10.09.19

boy, after the holidays, ask the teachers that you have taught to read. About the Radeon I did not say a word, talking about a specific bits of that to the game vidyuhi have no relationship. And your concern is your problem: you have plenty of rape, only to promote it what for???

D
DrOuN 10.09.19

Do not argue with a grown man eroppo. He knows everything and everything for his kids. To anything with such talk.

D
DrOuN 10.09.19

On the topic, the author should write in play, for this config, in principle, will pull all. Unless of course he's not grafodrocher, whose job it is to put everything on ultra and go to quantify your unit.
PS
Suggest to play DAI. The toy is initially boring, it's like an MMO, but then gaining momentum. To 25 hour game just left the asylum. Until tired.

A
ArtemAk2001 10.09.19

Of course not all games are a slideshow, but most on average,is minimal.As for pull all FC3 so even at the minimum salary gives 15FPS.I ask what your choice of games will be most appropriate for this conference.

W

eroppo
Yeah, such a long time smart is not met.
boy, after the holidays, ask the teachers that you have taught to read. About the Radeon I did not say a word, talking about a specific bits of that to the game vidyuhi have no relationship.
Well, only you wrote about the 6670, they say there is a slideshow and everything. Despite the fact that it is a good card, though not a game, but nevertheless with the games on it everything is fine.
DrOuN
Oh, I love this.
ArtemAk2001
So maybe the computer is clean from virus or something like that, if you have 15 fps?

A
ArtemAk2001 10.09.19

That's the trick everyone was doing or rather:completely scanned for viruses,updated DirectX and Microsoft visual and drivers ,cleaned the computer.Same story with Empire Total war on an old computer the minimum salary, not buggy(although he was much weaker) and here on average and a little podlagivaet( I noticed that some games on max go though the same requirements lag) .And what about Ahorro: this is a common Troll, a lot of them have produced nature,no arguments only balabol)

E
Eliry 10.09.19

If all beat, so then maybe in a particular genre should be supporting the game? And the config in General quite a even nothing. Of course too, the old game will not go on it, and games from 2006-2008, will fly on this hardware.

A
ArtemAk2001 10.09.19

Eliry
Mostly play strategy and fps.From rpg and fighting games I am very far.I would be very grateful if you tell me in such a range of genres.

E
Eliry 10.09.19

Total War Rome II, BioShock Infinite. Well, something like this. The strategy I'm not very shooters like me better. But it seems the character)
Batman: Arkham Origins and Saints Row IV still try. The idea is to go not only on minimum but also on medium settings. Of skilsaw the idea Thief, the latter must go.

A
ArtemAk2001 10.09.19

Eliry
Thank you Total war and Bioshok already popoholic but Batman will try.Thank you for the info)

A
Armin_van_Vuuren 10.09.19

all can play.. allowed))

A
ArtemAk2001 10.09.19

Armin_van_Вuuren
Well, not all but many.)

A
Armin_van_Vuuren 10.09.19

ArtemAk2001
well), look through forums, look video game reviews, almost all go to the your laptop at least at the minimum salary..

A
ArtemAk2001 10.09.19

Games 2014 not all(and those who are on minimum salary).Games 2013 all but the minimum and average.And since 2011-2012 so almost everything on Sreda and maybe even high.As well I'm not a fan of the game)