3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DikiyDog 10.11.21 09:58 pm

How to choose fists? (Fallout 4)

Forgive me for the stupid question, is it actually possible to choose fists as weapons without resorting to inventory?
16 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 10.11.21

DikiyDog
and why specifically fists? With a butt like f you can beat if the grenades are not assigned. Or did I confuse it with something?

D
Dassent 10.11.21

DikiyDog
take away the weapon from your hands using the inventory there is no other way and press the left mouse button, why without inventory?

D
DikiyDog 10.11.21

it is a pity that only through the inventory it is possible, not very convenient, I
just want to sometimes drag someone in quickly)
or maybe there is a mod on this topic?
or to search for brass knuckles ..

D
Dassent 10.11.21

DikiyDog
you can assign your weapon to the shortcut key, you have a minigun in your hands, pressed the shortcut key, it retracts and you have fists, like so

D
DikiyDog 10.11.21

Dassent
no, it doesn't work like that

D
Dassent 10.11.21

DikiyDog
sorry, well, in principle, a furious power brass knuckles when pumping an iron fist imba, you might like it

D
DikiyDog 10.11.21

Dassent
well, it seems yes, brass knuckles are the only option in terms of fast switching

D
Dassent 10.11.21

DikiyDog
I hope in DLS or in the patch they will add something similar to Caesar's power brass knuckles from NV

M
MuscleMuseum 10.11.21

Dassent
And in general, there are not enough brass knuckles in the game

D
Dassent 10.11.21

Roach that moves_
in the game with weapons and armor is tight, but the modifications are gorgeous, over time you go to the best barrel to your liking, but they should add weapons and armor from the previous parts, from the same 3 fouls you can take a Chinese machine gun, a tesla cannon, an incinerator ( insierator), 10-mm submachine gun (and make a machine gun out of it), playing this game you want more and more, but here they focused on little things, new animations, mechanics and that's good, but they still need to work

s
soyanara 10.11.21

remove the weapon in your inventory and that's it)

E
EMPs 10.11.21

DikiyDog
So why didn't the butt please?

D
DikiyDog 10.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva,
well, you won't hit the butt in VATSe, for example, and the butt is not what you want)
with fists is more fun

E
EMPs 10.11.21

DikiyDog
and, it happens) well, I think fashion, or dls will correct this. Although who knows)

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

DikiyDog
Decided to fill the face with the "Deathclaw" or who is weaker? In, give the robot to the guard in the face - he will like it.

D
Dassent 10.11.21

nestrbob
Yes, he constantly knocks down the attack, he is even better in melee than in ranged ones, because his miniguns are weak