3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Dao_ 10.11.21 09:58 pm

All Attack in Trelis (Gothic 3)

So everything was like that. Came to Geldern. reached 80% popularity, I go up to the head shaman, and he says something like: "Bad news. You are too suspicious Morra, we cannot afford to keep such." And everyone turns red and starts chopping me down. I chopped them all down, the city was occupied by the rebels. Everything would seem to be ok. That is, as usual. But when I came to Trelis after that, already at the entrance all the Orcs were red. What does this mean and did everyone have it? I did not go to the remaining unreleased cities with the Orcs, and, in my opinion, there are no more of them (I just haven't been in the desert, I have already covered everything else, but they say there are no Orcs in the desert) of the unreleased. That is, Trelis was supposed to be the last one. That's it. Someone had similar problems (I already realized that there are problems if you go with the people from Nemora to free Trelis,
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ra7 10.11.21

2 _Dao_ the
opinion was expressed that the orcs begin to bring down you after you liberated more than 2 cities. although I deliberately tried to free the Cape Dan, the fitter, the Sildern, and after that I went to the faring, where my reputation was already more than 75 (I had previously passed most of the quests there). they reacted calmly to me, no one attacked.

I also read right there that they attack in other cities only if you do not have time to kill all those who escape from the city when you captured it (there is always a group of 3-4 orcs who are breaking away from the city you captured) ... they say, in theory, they report it to other cities about your person. I did not check it, because I always diligently catch up with the fugitives and finish them.

_
_Dao_ 10.11.21

just about, the latter may very well be !!!!!!!!!!! Because I, too, always finished the runaways, but this time I somehow thought - to hell with them, I still have dough for 300,000, and a bunch of their bargains in my bag :) So it is very possible that if you do not finish the runaways - then this garbage will be.

P
Pirate_89 10.11.21

The fiery dojba drives, but in general it is very useful to cut out at first that before the siege it would not be necessary to say that the whole Nrod would be sausage at one point, I did this with Montera ... first, from all the farms, the people smoked then at the gates and in the end, the rebels were all in the castle they blocked it off there was a living wall in short, but the grog goes on all the same ...
and that's why I just cleaned out the cap dan, so I'll collect all the quests I'll do it later and grab it

_
_Dao_ 10.11.21

to Pirate_89: yeah! I loaded the save, when only the Cape Dan and something else were captured, I made my way into the geldern to Grock (the main one) - I barely scored 75% in the geldern with my 14 at that time level - but he still beats, stsuko!

Now !! ATTENTION !! I turn to the description of the consequences and the solution!

P-O-S-L-E-D-S-T-V-I-Z: If Grock, stsuko, said something like: "bad news, you are very suspicious morra", etc., then :
1) in any city of orcs on the main hero will be attacked by all and sundry. And laziness is usually only the accomplices of the rebel.
2) And the cutting of the escaped orcs does not help, as it was supposed earlier.
VERDICT: in any orc city you will not be able to level up by completing their tasks, any orc patrol (regardless of its initial hostility / friendliness) will be red and rush at our main hero.
NOTE: It is not entirely clear in what cases Grock says this phrase, in what cases he does not. If he didn’t say it to anyone, or someone knows when he says it and when he doesn’t, respond.

S-O-L-Yu-Sh-E-N
This means that in all the orc cities it does not happen that everyone starts to chop you down, you can either achieve 75% popularity in Geldern, or not do it (I strongly advise you to do it, since there you can get unique skills from two people (protection from poisons and something else, I don't remember ...)). But one condition must be met. Without going up to Grok, start chopping down any orc (I advise you to start with the room of three shamans), and make a stamp kill on it (hold the right button on the recumbent orc, press the left one). Then the whole city will turn red and rush to the heads. hero. But, having chopped up everyone (the quest to free Geldern will be completed), the hero will be perceived as a native in all other orc cities. So most importantly, stay away from Grock! ;)

S
Shur 10.11.21

Everything would be fine if not for script inconsistencies. Cleared all of Myrtana from the orcs, reported this to the king. So the king advises to ask the orcs about artifacts. Who am I going to ask? At the corpses? Now you need to carefully fumble in the corpses so as not to miss the quest item. And some corpses like to disappear from the battlefield, and the dear does not recognize ...

PS In addition to Mirtanovsky, there are enough quests for pumping, 61 lvl and the south has not been completed yet (in the south there are also quest orcs, damn it, or rather quest corpses). I want the magic of the Renaissance.

_
_Dao_ 10.11.21

to Shur: similarly, level 59, Trelis was not released, he did not climb to the South at all :) Yes, and some quest items are not removed from corpses. Once he killed someone by accident (he robbed him, and he attacked me for some reason ... well, I took offense at him and quietly flunked), and then I found out that he needed to get something. He ran to the place of the massacre. Thank God, there was still a corpse :)))) But there was NOTHING on it. :( I had to reboot from a save two days ago. I went to that orc, got a quest from him to give the item - and he gave it to me later !!! me to that orc))

L
Lich_King 10.11.21

Ra7
About the orcs running away. I then freed Trelis and 2 orcs with names managed to escape. One was called Milok, and I don't remember the other. I remember he also gave the task * Find Avagardo *. Well, in short, I go to Geldern and see that these two orcs are standing there! Then when I approached Milok and talked - he said - I will kill you morr and those 2 orcs attacked me. Of course, I took them outside and killed them there. I returned to Geldern and no one attacked me)))

m
miagkov 10.11.21

Good people, tell me, will there be a siege of Trelis at all? If so, how to start it?

s
strike557888 10.11.21

You can solve this problem very simply, insert the desired character with the code, he is not aggressive and will talk, respectively, it is quite possible to complete all the quests associated with him.