3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitaly Mokhnatkin 10.11.21 09:58 pm

Dark Zone or max damage. (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Good day everyone, I would like to ask experienced people what is better for PvP in the DarkZone to use. Already more than once there was a man to be aggro at me with AK-74 (Gold), I inflict extremely little damage on him, release 2 full clips and barely remove 2 health bars, and he turns me into a half clip. I could say that he used a proprietary skill, but there were many such cases.
Tell me where I make a mistake, how can I save myself and kill in return ?!
Thank you in advance for your help, if this topic has already been in the discussion, you can give a link.
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 10.11.21

Vitaly Mokhnatkin
1. A person must be of the same level or less.
2. Much still depends on the equipment (Armor, gloves, etc.) plus the improvements they give (L / S Health, etc.)
3. Passive + active perks.

J
Joxan911 10.11.21

PVP mechanics in the game are generally different, and there is little information on it. But in my experience in PVP, armor and stats for protection from exotic types of damage decide. Perhaps your ill-wishers are loading explosive cartridges. Perhaps their talents are pumped for damage to the enemy's armor, which helps a lot in PVP. So make a conclusion drive the armor and damage to the enemy's armor.

V
Vitaly Mokhnatkin 10.11.21

As for the armor and equipment, I will test with a friend, shoot-outs, and then we will find out.
The fact that there is little information is clear, the game is new.
We will then study, thanks for the help)

D
Dmitriy_XAN 10.11.21

Vitaly Mokhnatkin
I'll just say, get out of your head the notion that you play a joker, it's still an MMO with MMO mechanics, stats are important here, not weapons and skill, your AK gold may be weaker than his weapon (and even a fiol) + different armor + buns from food, canned food, water, different cartridges, different levels, the game in terms of equipment only seems simple, but in fact there are a lot of pitfalls (it's bad that the stats are not detailed, it is difficult to rivet builds)