3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zalexm611 10.11.21 09:58 pm

Eastern Front Mod (Company of Heroes) issue

Problem, downloaded from torrent Company of Heroes + Eastern Front Mod + Blitzkrieg Mod (2012) PC | RePack (2.6.0.2), After all the updates, the Blitz works, and the Eastern Front does not start until the last update, writes - ,, it is impossible to find Relic.COH.exe ,,, after the last update (1.8.0.1) it starts, but not visible EF versions. I go into battle, select the USSR flag and click on the EF map, the map is loaded, but the game hangs upon entering! It generally crashes from ordinary cards! Launcher writes - updated to the latest version! I can't play!
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirich 10.11.21

I had nothing to do with mods for "SoN" and therefore I can not tell you anything. I know people from another forum who understand the mods for "SoN". If necessary, I will write the address.

Z
Zalexm611 10.11.21

Kirich

If it's not difficult, write, can help, ATP.

K
Kirich 10.11.21

Zalexm611

Here is a forum: http: //rucoh.ru/forum There is a lot of useful stuff.
Please)

n
nice.blowjob [free] 10.11.21

the game must be installed from a licensed image (or even better to buy in incentive for a penny) then you need to install mods without downloading them xs from where and from off sites, proof. and so they played. but in general it is better to play the second one. although the freebie is already running out)))

K
Kirich 10.11.21

nice.blowjob [free]

-Well, it is impossible to compare "CoH 1" with "CoH 2";))
And on account of the fact that "CoH" is better to buy in Steam and not steamed, then I fully support this.

Z
Zalexm611 10.11.21

Hey! The fact is that I have been playing CoH for a long time (I was licked), now, only against the background of CoH2 coming out, I decided to try Eastern Front and Blitzkrieg, and as for the freebies on CoH2, is it about the keys? I understood and so it is not on the site, it was in the early days, it was evident. I downloaded from some torr site CoH2 (En), but have not tried it yet. On June 25, it seems that Russian localization should come out, then we'll see how we can get it. I rocked CoH v.2700, everything seemed to be fine. It can be seen after the release of v.2700 the Eastern Front does not go to v.2602

K
Kirich 10.11.21

Zalexm611

Yes, there were some changes for the Eastern Front and for version "CoN" 2.700 you need to download a new installation of the mod for this version of the game.

d
demidroll55 10.11.21

I cannot choose SS and HE in a fight. How to fix?