3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Greencore 10.11.21 09:58 pm

4 GB RAM (Fallout 4)

How does the game work with 4 gigs of RAM?
23 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 10.11.21

greencore is
probably bad because everyone should sit at 8 for a long time

A
Ass1122 10.11.21

greencore
Will freeze quite often.

R
Ruslain 10.11.21

greencore
You can say, well, almost sometimes almost minute friezes floated, I don’t know what things are now, but I played without an update and things were bad. Right now, there may be less freezing, but it is necessary to check. Check if you don’t know make sure. Well, you were warned not to like it.

X
Xenon_ulan 10.11.21

greencore
My friend has 4 GB of RAM and he has average rates

A
Alexandrovitch 10.11.21

When you start in the menu, it already eats 5 gigs

G
Garik Nevskoy 10.11.21

At my high-ultra in the manager, the fall is eating 2 GB. Theoretically, on a non-clogged system, especially a fresh one, when the darkness of any slag does not start from autorun and a browser with dozens of tabs is not open, everything should work fine.

Right now I looked: one skype eats almost 200 Megs.

S
Strimline 10.11.21

Before the upgrade to 4 oz it went fine

d
ded_dimitriy 10.11.21

I had 4 GB before the New Year (now I put 8). And I played at high settings without any problems.

P
Pavel Koshovnik 10.11.21

Everything works fine on 4, only long downloads when quickly moving around the map.

s
strelok312 10.11.21

Well, judging by the comments, everyone has different ways, everything was smooth with me at 4 GB, except that the download was long, but then, after 5-10 minutes of playing, everything froze

k
kenny undead 10.11.21

greencore
It will work well.

S
S1g1n 10.11.21

Everything works fine. NVidia gts 450s, 4GB RAM, i5-2500. At minimum stable 50 FPS. Fast downloads (about 15 seconds). I play FullHD

P
Pro100 Andrew 10.11.21

greencore Works fine
, without crashes on ultras. True, I have a GTX 960 with 4 GB of memory. That is, the game does not use the RAM in the event of a lack of video memory. If you wander around the community, then RAM consumes in the region of 3-3.5 GB, and video memory 2 GB (once again, all at ultra).

V
Valentin2009 10.11.21

I have 8 and then it goes with a creak, while the shadows are on the middle and the sun's rays are generally turned off ... True, all other settings are at high or ultra ...

S
Sergey Donaev 10.11.21

you can still have a current patch for your mouth and a few progs to worsen the graph + you need to remove the vert sync and the drawing distance I have norms and a fine class even you can play write in HP I will help too I suffered then found I play vidyuha gig

i
intolerable 10.11.21

it will not fly at high settings, you still need to look at which video card. see how many and what processes are running in the manager.
in the mind, disable all third-party processes, and everything will work fine.

F
Fatcannabis 10.11.21

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ORU

B
BoB_Er 10.11.21

In cities, it will freeze and freeze.

F
FR00S7 10.11.21

What's so unusual about that? If the video card on board is at least 4GB, and all unnecessary processes are removed from the RAM, then the game is absolutely comfortable at high

D
Delux-7 10.11.21

there was an article before, on intel processors, it goes well, on amd it is lousy, even with the same RAM.