3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kimbli91 10.11.21 09:58 pm

Blue (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Gentlemen, until yesterday everything was fine, today I went into the game and found that the color scheme is fooling, namely, everything is blue. All greens have changed to blue, moreover, even Origin in the game is blue. At the same time, the screenshots with color are fine. Can anyone know what the problem is?
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 10.11.21

What does it mean in the screenshots everything is fine, i.e. when you make a screen on it all the colors are normal, but in the game itself everything is blue?

K
Kimbli91 10.11.21

Genom94
Exactly! Therefore, I am, to put it mildly, confused ... I have not noticed anything like this in other games. In the very "Inquisition" everything works as it should, but the colors are only blue. Something like this . Played for more than 300 hours, but such nonsense for the first time.

G
Givemethedust 10.11.21

Are gay jokes accepted?

K
Kimbli91 10.11.21

Genom94 Sorry

for the awful quality, but you can catch the essence. All that should be green is blue

K
Kimbli91 10.11.21

Genom94
But when I do a screen, chpok! What is the blue color ??? Everything's Alright. Nonsense in general

.Chiken 10.11.21

According to the wool settings, most likely the color-blind mode has turned on.

T
TimKar 10.11.21

Kimbli91
Wow, this is also the first time I've seen this. Did you check the game for errors, tried to enter the network? Or maybe which mode was turned on in the settings?

K
Kimbli91 10.11.21

Genom94
Yeah. And I fixed the problems through Origin and checked for updates. In multiplayer, the same color is blue. Already in my eyes it is dazzling

K
Kimbli91 10.11.21

.Chiken I
also thought about this, but in the settings there are no words about ,, colorblind mode ,,

T
TimKar 10.11.21

Kimbli91 Then
try to write or call in support. Something, but their support works quickly.

N
Nikel2 10.11.21

Kimbli91
The easiest option is to completely reinstall the game, remove all the mods (if any), and delete the settings file from the saves folder, although after reinstalling it is better to generally remove the saves folder, where to remove the thread and start a new game without saves and settings, if everything is ok then return the saves