3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mcruden 10.11.21 09:58 pm

Phoenix credits farm, cheap and cheerful (Tom Clancy's The Division)

The result of the farm, I'll throw it off a little later, do not fix it yet) There
were also 2 golden Caduceus assault rifles
29 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Claize 10.11.21

Someone is clearly late, fixed already

J
Joxan911 10.11.21

The boss is no longer there. There is a group of prisoners, but there is no boss with them.

m
mcruden 10.11.21

Mr.Claize
Joxan911
Guys, right now I was playing, stuffing, I left, friends are still farming)
The fact is that not everyone has this boss, you have to look for someone who hasn't removed it and cling to it.
In total, in 1 hour and 20 minutes I collected 170 Phoenix credits and 1 Caduceus assault rifle.

J
Joxan911 10.11.21

mcruden
Or maybe if you killed him and the group once, then he will not appear again.
It's just that yesterday that today he is not.

m
mcruden 10.11.21

Joxan911
By the way, the most important thing is not to kill mobs with him, look in your friends for someone who has not yet found him.
Although an expert friend of mine suggests that he should appear anyway after some time.

J
Joxan911 10.11.21

mcruden
Already found

B
Belliall 10.11.21

Joxan911
give a nickname to whom to hang on to farm

T
TommyGun71 10.11.21

Somebody give a nickname who has this boss

S
Sergey77077 10.11.21

checked. I have completed all the side missions, it still appears.

P
Pistollero 10.11.21

I've been tormented for two hours now, I can't find him. And I left the game - I went in, and through the search for agents I tried on different servers. He is not here. Friends have silence too. Now I just left the character at the crossroads, I turned off the game, I watch a movie, maybe it will appear in this way Whoever has it, can throw a prigloos. My friends and I will be very grateful. Nickname: Dad_Flint

P
Pistollero 10.11.21

In general, the campaign we killed him already, HZ when. In its place, three urkagans appear, but without the Boss. I am waiting for the help of those who have it.

N
Nikita237 10.11.21

If someone wants to do this alone and the gear is not very good, then I advise a mine with gas (disorientates) and an impulse with increased damage (to kill and escape faster)
ps already farm 200 credits and not a single caduceus (resource collection 120%)

m
mcruden 10.11.21

Nikita237
I have a collection of resources + 15%, 3 Caduceus have already dropped out, it seems to me that this percentage does not help much.

P
Prodel 10.11.21

Dude, who has this boss and who is there right now, take it to the group) Otherwise, my even does not work (

P
Pistollero 10.11.21

People well, whoever realties quinta has already prigloos, and it is not possible to catch this boss

S
SPR1GGAN 10.11.21

killed one boss, he respawned again, filled up the whole group, the
respawn stopped After a couple of hours, the mobs appeared again, but already without a glovar
May appear tomorrow

N
Nikita237 10.11.21

Pistollero
Prodel
There are a lot of players, you can write to someone

J
JimmiNeiton 10.11.21

The guys have already fixed this feature

E
Epoch 10.11.21

JimmiNeiton Are you
sure?

N
N. Romanoff 10.11.21

JimmiNeiton
Yesterday until 2 am Moscow time I was farming, everything was fine. Sure? Now at work, I can't check.