3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Komodo Saurian 10.11.21 09:58 pm

What is written on the walls? (Dead Space)

Everyone who played Dead space saw strange communities on the walls on the "abracadabra". In the graph. The novels tell that similar symbols are on the Marker.

All those interested - decryption of the "Alphabet". I will not spoil the interest with ready-made translations :)

pix.PlayGround.ru
38 Comments
Sort by:
d
demonvandal 10.11.21

not clear (((letters are blurred !!!! say it better))

P
Pazzaken 10.11.21

this is an alien alfovit, at the end I saw the inscription on it

d
demonvandal 10.11.21

yes the letters are smeared ... I saw a lot, not only at the end))

P
Pazzaken 10.11.21

I understand that at each location isna is written in this language, for example, when the whole game is poured into you, isna is written on the walls% |

m
monreal 10.11.21

I got busy with nonsense and decided to translate a little. I also found this alphabet in the game)))
There is no complicated thing, just substitute letters instead of signs. The inscription at the end of the game is the banal "Completed" :)

P
Pazzaken 10.11.21

Completed
You can read it without letters, what else should be written at the end of the chapter? Cthulhu ftang?))))

[
[dexter] 10.11.21

well, as I understand it, it was written by those who were no longer human, but also not a freak

D
D0NoR 10.11.21

Oh damn, but I wanted to create such a topic.

By the way, I noticed another secret: As a rule, these bloody inscriptions cannot be read, there is nonsense, the symbols are not the same, they are cut off .. the words often do not come out. But if you turn on aiming and shine a light on them, then green inscriptions appear. I have not finished the game yet, after dedicating it to the image of a beautiful red squiggle (apparently an Obelisk) on the wall, I saw that it was equipped with some kind of human technology, it showed up in green. Check, if you shine on the boxes and cabinets in the area of ​​the Ishimura sign (like the game icon on the paradise table), then it will also turn green.

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

And so I could not translate the inscription on the wall to the left of the alphavite (like I found it in the 6th chapter, where is Leviathan). But having enlightened the inscription on it, I found a green one and translated it ... so for the sake of testing. It was the word "warrior".

pix.PlayGround.ru

I would like to translate or learn the translation of entire texts.

zs On the screen in the first post in English it is written "Do not believe their lies, read what they REALLY say".

By the way, what do the 2 characters before "DBL LTRS" mean? SS and TH seems to be, but what is it? =)

N
NinjaVombad 10.11.21

and the screenshot in the first post in English says "Do not believe their lies, read what they REALLY say."

Well, in theory, this is what happens - it is known that there is some kind of religion, which says that with the help of the obelisk people will be reborn into higher beings, but there is one BUT - you need to die) ... And on the wall it is written, they say do not believe, read, what the guys actually write in their wall memoirs. So if there is such a hero who reads and translates all the texts - maybe something interesting will work out.
And about the boxes - I noticed a long time ago, but did not pay attention to it at all.

I remind you of the rules ... 2 posts in a row differing in time in a few minutes are prohibited ... if you please use the edit so that I don't do it for you, or I'll just delete posts

c
chris_2k7 10.11.21

Has anyone translated the graffiti on the walls? Or do they know where to find the translation? And it’s too interesting to read what was so interesting there.

Damn it. Sorry that I created a new topic :) I did not notice this.

K
Komodo Saurian 10.11.21

I'm going to do this to supplement the game guide.

N
NinjaVombad 10.11.21

_Komodo_ good luck to you. I hope that there will be something worthwhile)

K
Komodo Saurian 10.11.21

I completely parsed the alphabet and translated some of the inscriptions. Everything will be written in the game guide.
http://www.playground.ru/dox/dead_space/1099/

N
Nanorobad 10.11.21

And no one found Easter eggs in the game? In the inscriptions or somewhere else ... Usually in games of this genre they are always there-) It would be interesting to look ...

G
Galaxy 10.11.21

And who knows that during the game a female voice is whispering to us all the time? If you stop somewhere quietly and listen, you can hear a woman's voice whispering something quietly but quite clearly in English, the trouble is that I don't know English and can't understand who knows bourgeois, can you translate?

K
Komodo Saurian 10.11.21

In some parts of the game, a female voice sings the lullaby "Twinkle, twinkle little star".

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky!

When the blazing sun is gone,
When he nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

Then the traveler in the dark,
Thanks you for your tiny spark,
He could not see which way to go,
If you did not twinkle so.

In the dark blue sky you keep,
And often through my curtains peep,
For you never shut your eye,
Till the sun is in the sky.

As your bright and tiny spark,
Lights the traveler in the dark, -
Though I know not what you are,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

G
Galaxy 10.11.21

I know this lullaby, I'm talking about a whisper, so stop where the thread is in a quiet place and listen, it's best in the toilet :))) Seriously, he always appears there, just a quiet whisper, a woman's voice says something quietly and quickly, and if you listen, you can quite clearly distinguish the words.

K
Komodo Saurian 10.11.21

As I understand it, she reads out some rules of use, very similar to the instructions.

K
Komodo Saurian 10.11.21

I deciphered some of the inscriptions and posted them in the guide:

http://www.playground.ru/dox/dead_space/1127/

[
[Inferno] 10.11.21

I read it, it's interesting.