3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BerkutArmageddon 10.11.21 10:01 pm

Industrial Zone (SimCity (2013))

Somewhere, somehow, I learned / saw / heard that the industrial zone can be replaced with something, which will lead to unloading of road traffic. Can you please tell me how this can replace an industrial zone?
Well, yes: what else can you do to relieve traffic?
What I already have: a population of 300,000 and growing, three tram depots (15 trams in each), one bus fleet (24 minibuses, no more - heavy traffic jams), firefighters and cops work in helicopters.
I am not going to install a bus terminal in principle - I do not need bus connections between cities. And all because of a public transport bug.
Garbage trucks do the job; over time, I will have to switch from two solar power plants (which I have on composite panels) to one nuclear power plant with neutron reactors (or build a solar power center).
1 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tuskymon 10.11.21

Firstly, originally, when they built the city of the main road and a couple of binders necessary to do the greatest
Second, do more streets in principle to option to get from point A to point B it was as much as possible, so people would go around traffic jams
B- Third, build 2 tram depots and about 5 route parks (don't forget about stops, otherwise minibuses and trams will run non-stop), so people will save money for gasoline and use public transport + bus terminal to help
Fourth, it is necessary to build an arcology, it will unload traffic a little, people will go shopping and study there, and return back in the evening (it will only stand a little at the entrance in the evenings and that's it)

Here is an example of the location of roads, this is my very last city (on the screen of the road it is badly visible, but the only thing that is), look, basically, the roads are small, but the main one is big, it should be that way from the beginning!