3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21 10:01 pm

Dying Light

Does anyone have something like that. ???

19 Comments
Sort by:
E
Exozze 10.11.21

1 question, are you a pirate?

R
Ruslain 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
This happens because of the drivers. Please update. If it doesn't help, then it's the game itself. Reinstall. Install all the software you need. If installed, update. If you play pirate, then try another repack. If the incentive is there, then those support will help you. Although there they will write the same thing as I do to you. Of course there may be a thread and something else, but that's it. Here I have all the rules. The computer is rather weak, but you can play and never what you showed was not.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 4GB
DDR3 RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series 1GB graphics
Processor AMD Athlon II X3 445 3.10 Hz
Here is my system, there is still a hard disk per terabyte, and I do not take into account the speakers with the monitor. Not according to theory, of course now he is already weak, but I feel comfortable playing who would not say anything. I want to buy another giga 4 for myself, at least change the operatives and the video card, otherwise my old woman withered. If you count her years like that)

D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21

Ruslain
YES REPAIR FROM KHATAB but the fact is that such artifacts began to appear wherever it is less visible where more, especially on gray, there are no smooth transitions, but before everything was beautiful .. I just bought a gtx 970, but I also inserted the old 750 there the same thing. . Generally I can not understand what's the matter ??? Can you make your own screen?

R
Ruslain 10.11.21

Denxxx 777 I
'll check if it's so important)
Repack by the way is also from Khatab.

R
Ruslain 10.11.21

R
Ruslain 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
that's like I have all the rules.

R
Ruslain 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
Try to turn off the parameters from nvidia there, well, you understand everything. Maybe it will help although it is unlikely.

D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21

Ruslain
Not a night picture like mine.

R
Ruslain 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
A nuch right now I will throw off nuch.

R
Ruslain 10.11.21

Denxxx 777

R
Ruslain 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
Here it is, like nooch)

R
Ruslain 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
Maybe it's all about the drivers or additional settings from nvidia, try to disconnect them or update the firewood. Well, I don't know anymore what else can be done.

P
PLKich 10.11.21

It's all about the graphics of the game. It is obvious. Just developed so ugly made the evening and night sky. Did you see him this afternoon? It's wretched. I have the same sky in the evening and at night. And these are not artifacts.

D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21

Ruslain
do it with a gaze to the stars like mine

K
KamiкazE 10.11.21

I have such transitions when switching to windowed mode ... so this is probably due to the driver settings, since they work differently in desktop mode and game mode. I even increase the brightness at the same time, and quite strongly.
I can't say exactly what is responsible for this, but the gamma on my desktop is definitely enlarged and probably higher than this parameter can be increased in the game. There are definitely no such transitions on the full screen.

E
Exozze 10.11.21

P - Piracy ...

A
Alexander Bekker 10.11.21

I also noticed such an artifact (or maybe not an artifact, but such a feature), until I removed the graininess. Personally, it helped me.

r
riddlen 10.11.21

Fade Baker
Everybody's like that. Take a look on Youtube and see the same thing.
Here's an example at 12.45 minutes.

R
Ruslain 10.11.21

Denxxx 777

Well, there is something, but I do not consider it such an artifact, I generally do not consider it an artifact. This can be said to be the transition from evening to night. Would describe the problem more clearly. And if you don't like the sky, say so. I've never once ran up to the sky in it and never looked. Maybe because playing is more interesting than examining textures. I understand if the textures disappeared there, or they just didn't load, or you noticed how the texture overlapped the texture, then yes, it's a nightmare, but even then it will be playable, but here such a sky, you see something strange, it means this artifact to a loved one. And also try to use a flashlight more often at least sometimes, so simple so that the textures are easier to inspect) And good luck with your problem.