3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 10.11.21 10:01 pm

Media Player Classic - Can't Find Where The Brightness Is !!

People, I think I'm going crazy! I can't find where in Media Player Classic the brightness is adjusted !!! ITS NO !!! Plya I will))) What the hell is this? Who knows? Help plizzzzzzzz!
7 Comments
Sort by:
111111112222222222 10.11.21

I had such a problem, I solved it by changing the conf in the driver itself to vidyuhu (I have Nvidia there a control panel) and changed it there, and the rest of the color remained the same, well, at that time it was as dark as tin.

N
Nemesis 10.11.21

Damn well, I clearly remember that in Media Player Classic there was ALWAYS a brightness setting !!! But now there is simply NO THIS MENU !!! Maybe I didn't install some driver? Maybe something needs to be changed in this ffdshow?

Mr. z

I also have nVidia. Please tell me where exactly and what did you change ...

111111112222222222 10.11.21

Open (You should have about the clock on the right) The Nvidia icon and there you select the Nvidia Control Panel there will be a gamma adjustment, contrast, tone, saturation, etc., and there you tune it. At least I did so.

N
Nemesis 10.11.21

Mr. z

Everything, I found. When you start Media Player Classic, the ffdshow icon appears at the bottom - double click - and in the window that opens there is a picture properties item. Here you need to put a checkmark and you can calmly change the brightness.

But anyway!!! I remember that there was a brightness setting in the main menu !!!

d
dima1381 10.11.21

Menu View settings miscellaneous
(for MPC-HC (64-bit) Version: 1.7.7 (46ce9d6))

S
SkyGame 10.11.21

Hare to bring up old topics

G
Guest 30.11.22

Options-miscellaneous