3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elitnyy Yuzer 08.11.19 04:09 am

Cloak behaves strangely (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Playing for Evie noticed immediately, though her cloak is slow, reacts differently than everything else in the game. The game gives 70-60 FPS, no brakes, except for this garbage. Anyone have same trouble?
26 Comments
Sort by:
p
pit80 08.11.19

I agree. I have the same problem. All rate of 75 FPS. Only clothes buggy. How strange.

h
haas1337 08.11.19

Yubisoft zalochili the animation of the cloak at 30 fps

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 08.11.19

haas1337
On consoles look all smooth. And there is 30 fps.
In General, another reason why Yubisoft ha*Dona.

M
Mohus 08.11.19

Assassin's Creed Syndicate PC gameplay 2715x1527 [GTX970]

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 08.11.19

Mohus
Cloak slows.

p
pit80 08.11.19

Everyone slows down. Just one by itself, the game 20-30 FPS is not very noticeable. And when 75 or more. Cotrast hard.
In General, another reason why Yubisoft ha*Dona. - I agree! ))) Feeling they do not test their games on PC before release. So from the bold tyap blooper - will do! )))

p
pit80 08.11.19

Elite User
Yes, there is not only the coat inhibits. )))

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 08.11.19

pit80
Moreover, as it is an endless PoE*shade, and such technical pearls spoil any General desire to have these games to try out. Not one game in the series except AC2 not bought and I'm glad.

p
pit80 08.11.19

Elite User
I agree. For the lag and constant glitches (and the eternal waiting a bunch of patches different), and more money to give!?? No, thank you.
Sorry guys of course. So much work. It's not enough labor left. And such schools. The plot is shit, the lag, glitches, etc. to run?? (Ass is on fire I guess ))) ). No would not mind at all to sharpen. And slowly spread. But at least with properly will. Blunt what else to say. Blunt.

M
Mohus 08.11.19

Elite User

p
pit80 08.11.19

Mohus
Again. When the game itself is in the 20-40 FPS is not very noticeable drawdown in the clothes. And when 75fps or more. Contrast clothing just hard.

a
adikus1 08.11.19

Elite User
my friend found a solution?

p
pit80 08.11.19

adikus1
It is not! ;) As always waiting for a bunch of endless patches. It's they.. they Have no such thing to Do everything at once in the mind. It's not about them.

a
adikus1 08.11.19

pit80
That's for sure=) igruha certainly credit! (this part I liked) but couldn't you have done optimize and bugs not to deliver! I'd rather wait until normal blind even a couple of years! than each year to the pipeline is not finalized to play! How could you cloak at 30 fps Salotti? =) it's definitely a bug with porting prilavok

p
pit80 08.11.19

adikus1
100% a Bug. Yubiki such as the promise to solve this bug. Wait. (Maybe until summer :) )) .
And I wonder if the patch will be released when everything will be completed. (What happened with Batman ))) )

S
Sterneneisen 08.11.19

Soran for necroposting (however, the topic at the top of Google for assassin's creed twitch Syndicate cloak), but I personally helped the following:

What's the problem with the physics of clothing? Apparently, this decision came from the console versions of the game: the physics engine of Assassin's Creed: Syndicate calculates the speed of the animation and deformation of clothing, focusing not on the real framerate of the game, and given developers the figure at 30 frames per second. As a result, powerful PC the animation of the clothes of the characters can look pretty weird.

To disable the binding physics of clothing to 30 fps, do the following:Open the file AC.ini in the folder My Documents/Assassins Creed Syndicate
FlexibleMotionSimulationFPS locate the setting and change it to 1
(found on the website evrl.to)

I have in the file this parameter was not, so I just put it in all sections (because I do not know what you need), and it worked.

Also it says that this innovation patch 1.31, so if you don't want to put, otherwise, as I understand it, may not work.

S
SaIIIa 08.11.19

Cape strange? And you were not surprised that the main character is like a turbine in the ass, which helps it to climb vertical walls and to make superhuman jumps 2-3 meters diagonally up? Effect of the turbine in the ass you do not seem strange? Only the Cape?)

E
EVGEN_PELMEN 08.11.19

Sterneneisen
thank you very much, helped

Y
Yura Vardanyan 08.11.19

Sterneneisen
thank you friend! helped

V
Vasiliy Soshilov 08.11.19

Sterneneisen
thank you, bro!