3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21 10:01 pm

Can signs be used effectively? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I play on the hardest. And I just don't see any other option, how to swing the red branch in order to inflict more damage. Of the signs I use kven, you won't live long without it. Due to the fact that at any moment you can be hit by the enemy, you have to conserve energy in order to apply kven again if something happens. And I would also like to pour a stream of fire on enemies.
In the previous parts, there were several energy cells, but here there is only one. In general, pumping is not very good here, it was better before. And then they came up with ... 12 slots for skills. Rave!
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa911 10.11.21

Yrden is very useful, and sometimes arad, in short, the new pumping scheme is good because for each battle you need to adjust, and if you want to use everything at once, then there are appropriate mods for this.

k
kuaa25 10.11.21

It is very easy to play with signs. He passed with three signs Igni, Yrden, Quen in the armor of a griffin, inserted the Veles stone into the swords. Energy recovers very quickly under Neyasatya. Most of the enemies are set on fire, Golems (immune to fire) cannot penetrate Quen. And Yrden, in addition to slowing down, also deals damage. Examples of efficiency are here http://pix.playground.ru/1094512/64880/ :).

S
Sergfall 10.11.21

Well, wear medium armor and pump the griffin school. What is the problem then? So the energy is quickly regenerated and you can calmly and Kven, and ard, and whatever you want to throw with a minimum delay.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 10.11.21

0000Ptasha
The more magic branch abilities you have, the faster stamina will be regenerated, with 9 magic abilities, stamina recovers very quickly and you can burn, slow down, discard everything that moves and cast magic in a second. In B3, the main point is in creating a build with an emphasis on one thing, either a sword, or magic, or elixirs. All have very fat pluses, but a hybrid will not work because there will not be enough points

U
UnholyChaplain 10.11.21

combine red and green skills and you will be happy, due to poisons and potions it is quite easy to play the
signs are also imbalanced if you download them

D
DeGrand 10.11.21

And what prevents you from taking a talent that allows you to use signs in the presence of adrenaline points? And also the talent that, when using signs, this adrenaline begins to generate? In this situation, if there is at least one stick of adrenaline available, the victim will not come out of the vegetable state, if you use Axiy, of course.

i
ilya_postal 10.11.21

0000Ptasha
Passed on hard without kven, it was fun). Try experimenting, it's not in vain that there is a choice. They say that in the second addon the skill branches will be expanded and the maximum number of simultaneously used ones will be increased.