3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kelt666 10.11.21 10:01 pm

Weapons and equipment from merchants. (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I want to share my impression: I did not buy from traders, everything was knocked out ... Question in FIG do they need?
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 10.11.21

during pumping they are needed, sometimes good things come across. And the Phoenix Credit Merchant is also needed at level 30

w
wudi666 10.11.21

I also never bought anything from traders, I sell. I got Lamb credit, I bought only paint on the gun and that's it. The rest was either cracked or knocked out. Maybe they will add a thread with updates. Moreover, they change things every 24 hours chtol. In the TK at least.

T
TimKar 10.11.21

wudi666
They change at every point, not only in the TK. Plus, an exchanger will soon be delivered, where the common currency can be exchanged for the Darkzon currency.

n
nominate 10.11.21

And the meaning is to change? , by the level 50 of the darkzone there is already enough currency, and at 30 there one slag is sold

i
imitator26 10.11.21

I don’t have level 30 DZ yet, but traders are selling everything from level 30. While I’m starting to sell at level 50, it turns out that they are useless. I also don’t like that the chest is small and there are very few items in it, and there are also few items in the storage with DZ, and it’s dumb to run to the chest all the time.

O
Only [02] 10.11.21

Personally, I bought most of my best gear.

i
ilya1iz2 10.11.21

Regular currency will be needed for now, only to buy guns for 500k, from a seller. Darkzone currency is also such a thing, except to buy reets, but even then, they will be weaker than those that you buy for phoenixes, so also everything else these recipes require a special squad technique, gold, which does not fall so often, so it turns out that the usual currency, that dz, nafig are not needed, only the phoenixes are to farm.

C
Carelia 10.11.21

guys, where do they sell the paint for the trunks?

O
Only [02] 10.11.21

Already a hundred times on this forum they asked, and the same number of times they answered.

Carelia
Unlock a clothing merchant in the power block. He also sells paint.