3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
immortal_117 10.11.21 10:01 pm

Can't party with a friend (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Hello everyone, maybe someone knows the problem: I can't play with a friend that I have in a yupley, he lags right away, but I have all the rules, we are from the same city, when we play with other players from other cities and countries, that's all the norms do not lag, if we play together, then all the guard. So it's a shame ...
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Claize 10.11.21

A friend just avoids you, so he does everything to lag, the cruel truth: D

d
d.r.plastic.feat 10.11.21

immortal_117
find others

i
immortal_117 10.11.21

The bottom line is that I can't play with friends from my city, what kind of garbage can the Internet connection be, or that when he comes to me with a laptop, he doesn't lag from one IP address.

P
PeroAlxp 10.11.21

So I also noticed this garbage yesterday. I play myself, everything is fine. I join some Koreans on Instagram, everything is fine. And with a friend from my city, he starts to lag, as if some delay and fps are dancing then 10 then again 50-60, then again 5 and so on constantly. I can't even beat the mobs, he has all the rules, but I have some kind of load and the hard one immediately works at full and drawdowns. This is only if he is the main (leader) of the party.
We have the same provider, and the Internet speed is 50 megabits, but we are in different parts of the city.

J
JimmiNeiton 10.11.21

The provider can shit