3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
predator999 10.11.21 10:01 pm

Angela Det (Wasteland 2)

Does anyone have any idea where Angela went after the helicopter crash? There is a direct mystical story about her fate after the destruction of AI Kochis, like there is no corpse and there is no other evidence.
1 Comments
Sort by:
P
PeroAlxp 10.11.21

predator999
When I was playing the game, I also asked myself this question. The helicopter is in front of the base, but it is not. I thought it might be a template for a new part of the game or an expansion.
Assumptions. She was caught and half-dead after the crash, turned into a cyborg. In a secret laboratory that we did not find in the game. And in addition, waves of robots or other things will go, again to capture the citadel. And to tickle the nerves of the players, we find out that this is actually her. And we will have a moral choice of what to do, to be for her and to accept what she does or to destroy. But after digging with her and finding her, we will find out the truth, that she is actually not completely subject to the evil AI. And this is her desire, firstly to return to the base, and secondly, to destroy some of the ranger's personalities. Because they hid the truth about the citadel and there are also secret laboratories there. And that the rangers actually came up with the kochis. And that she wants to get rid of the evil. And there will be one more moral choice, where is the truth and for whom to really be :)

Well, I would continue the plot like that. As in all Fallaows, the good old enemy returns, and turns out to be not an enemy but good. Well, stuff like that. And you can think of a bunch of side quests. As in the second folch to lower the card down, there will be new factions, and leave the old card a little, like a destroyed citadel. To which we get at the very end. And the GG will come from an ordinary farm sessia, which was killed by robots kochis and he wants to avenge them and he will look for them. And eventually he will find the truth about everything that happened before.