3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LexXx_M5 10.11.21 10:04 pm

Divine Revelation mod (Fallout 4)

Good day.
After a long pause in the development of a major Fallout 4 landscaping mod and replacing the general atmosphere of the game, I decided to continue working on the mod. Having twisted several thousand textures, I began to think about the relevance of this mod. There are several mods on the change of seasons on the network (Divine Revelation is part of this pack of seasons, but not in full). There are also mods on the network that green the community, but in my opinion, the quality of greenery in these mods is in many ways inferior to my developments.

Divine Revelation is not only a mod that adds foliage and green grass, but also a mod that improves the quality of the picture in general. All textures have gained volume, shine and relief. Every game object now responds to any light source in the game. Each texture has its own sheen. Before the release of a full-fledged editor, my priority is to finish the unfinished textures of normal maps and speculators.

It's no secret that you have to pay for the quality of the picture with performance. This mod is no exception. On ultra graphics setting, this mod produces 25-30 fps (without mod stable 60fps).

So to be or not to be such a big fashion?

15 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 10.11.21

What is the point of the question except that we have to praise the author?

_
_nick69_ 10.11.21

Well, let's say, on most machines, due to the "ideal" optimization on the ultra, so under 30 fps, then, I think, this is not a problem. But as for the relevance - the picture and the idea are, of course, good, but I would make such a large mod for a more successful game, tk. It's no secret that 4 folich, to put it mildly, is not the best in the series. Yes, and already tired of all the follych, after all, almost everyone passed, and someone gave up half at all.

L
LexXx_M5 10.11.21

BarackKamacho
Just sharing the progress. Also, I want to know if it makes sense to finish the mod?

B
BarackKamacho 10.11.21

LexXx_M5
Well, look at the number of downloads and comments, on my own I can tell me though the fall is not interesting, but what is now at the moment looks very nice and is certainly better than the original

U
U-rock 10.11.21

Well, I think not all have passed yet) I went a little and am waiting for patches and DLS)

b
beggimot 10.11.21

LexXx_M5
Your modification is very nice and atmospheric, if it is not difficult for you to continue your work

L
Lesha Petrenko 10.11.21

The last screen just looks great

C
Cgen 10.11.21

n
neyman85 10.11.21

Hey! Of course continue your work !!!

D
Drug Overdose 10.11.21

I would play it, but I think my pc will not pull it.

K
Kot markiz 10.11.21

Definitely continue!

R
Roman Pivovarov 10.11.21

LexXx_M5
Do, a great mod, I play with it myself (An excellent alternative to a lifeless wasteland. I saw enough of it already in the previous parts). I probably played 200 hours. The most that will be even if all this greenery is made under the autumn theme :)

L
LexXx_M5 10.11.21

I redid a few hundred more textures and added relief to all the ground, roads, rocks and everything that covers the ground, including vegetation. The game looks completely different, but the requirements have slightly increased. I did not touch the diffusion maps themselves. All textures are original and in original quality. I replaced all normal maps and specular maps with the above textures. Therefore, all textures seem sharper and more voluminous, but in reality they are not.
Few new screenshots:
PS: screenshots do not convey the quality that is in the game.
Spoiler

L
Lacrymole 10.11.21

Not for an amateur, but I can't help but bow before the colossal amount of work done

L
LexXx_M5 10.11.21

The project has been renamed to Resurrection.
Divine Revelation is closed.