3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 10.11.21 10:04 pm

Pre-war Hopeville (Fallout: New Vegas)

Spoiler

Take a look at these screenshots. A pre-war city on nuclear missiles ... In a bowling alley it's family day on Wednesdays. Which is built up with houses that resemble some of our brezhnevka .. You live in such a house, and under you at a great depth, under a thick layer of soil, there are sewer pipes, and even deeper are nuclear missiles. Hopeville impressed me a lot, honestly. It's a pity that it's not the 22nd century and the technologies of virtual reality are very poorly developed. And the pre-war Hopeville is not model.
5 Comments
Sort by:
g
goofygoonz 10.11.21

Fascinating nonsense probably

A
Alexey Mulyukin 10.11.21

What does this dude want?

Y
Youxyxol 10.11.21

Alexey Mulyukin
What does this nigga allow himself? ))

r
ripvango 10.11.21

As I understand it, this is just a desire to share thoughts ... Well, perhaps a little crumpled. On the other hand, the same blog, why not? )
And, as far as I remember, the author practices lucid dreaming (is that what is called?) ... Perhaps these are hasty recordings upon awakening, so as not to forget ... Perhaps this is why the topics are mixed up - this really should apply to New Vegas. Another thing is that now more readers graze on 4-ke ...)

N
Nikolai S 10.11.21

In my opinion, he wants to say that if you dig a very deep hole in any city, you can find a treasure ... in the form of nuclear missiles.