3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovik.boroda 10.11.21 10:04 pm

FIX (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Here's what I want to ask. I want to combine three maps - "ProMods" Map v.2.01 and "Rus Map" v. 1.6 and South Korea. You don't need a fix to connect Korea, but Promods and Rusmap need a fix. Who knows or plays on these cards, tell me or give a link to the fix.
21 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludMIX 10.11.21

vovik.boroda
When you download Rusmap, there is a promo + rusmap road connection file in the archive. This is the fix

v
vovik.boroda 10.11.21

Can you tell me the order of the files? Which card should you put higher?

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

vovik.boroda
When downloading ProMods files, read the sentences: download def with RusMap. It is clearly written ..

M
MrX3Mik 10.11.21

vovik.boroda the
order of the map files is in the file Read me !!!, in the folder with the downloaded map rusmap - when you download something, at least be interested in the contents

l
lehans 10.11.21

vovik.boroda
Under each map, at least on this site, there are spoilers to see how the people install

v
vovik.boroda 10.11.21

You don't have to lean on me so quickly, I just asked.

M
MrX3Mik 10.11.21

vovik.boroda come
on))), in short, when the bush download the promo, put the daw, so that there is a def for the rusmap, when you download the rusmap, find the file- "Read me!", it has all the info you need ... and how to place map files in the manager, and specifically, what kind of files. Nobody piles on you, just when you put what, read what you write and watch what you put))) good luck on the road ... and no offense, ok)?

S
Sanya and Ira Stafeev 10.11.21

SlavikSD
Glory hi. It may bore you but, all the same. A man in a jacket, remember)) again on advertising. Sorry if he upset or offended Sanya.

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
Yes, I’m not tired, don’t invent it)) I’m already interested in it myself)
I remember our conversation about a man. Can you strain yourself and have time to quickly make a screen?))

S

SlavikSD
On this site, advertising is called the hitman time of the murders, I can't take a picture while at work until 9 a.m.

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeev
And the game itself is about what? In what style?

v
vovik.boroda 10.11.21

MrX3Mik
I'm not offended, the age is not that to be offended at someone, just when you ask something that does not reach you, everyone starts to look at you as a feeble-minded person. People have been playing around in this game for years, and I recently.

M
MrX3Mik 10.11.21

vovik.boroda
age is yes))) ... you can't argue. okay, there will be problems, please, if I can, I can help)

v
vovik.boroda 10.11.21

Agreed.MrX3Mik

S

SlavikSD
Slava hello, I'm again (asshole) here is a picture from an advertisement for a now uncle in a jacket, I'm sorry I couldn't before, my granddaughter got sick (

S

Sorry, but they said how to take a picture with a tablet, while he is the only one at work, when he is at home on the PC, and there is a block. There is no such advertisement on the PC. Sorry again. Sanya.

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
I don't see Uncle)) And the name of the game is clear: Hitman
Wait a minute, rummaging in the closet ..

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

There is Hitman: Agent 47. Specifically, what do you need?

S

SlavikSD My
son likes these games, I found out that the paid one was blown away. My wife and I do not pay enough for a mortgage, and so what kind of games are paid

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
I can disappoint you: you can download almost any game for free on torrent trackers.
Look for what you need for your son, or will he cope on his own?)