3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VictorN7 10.11.21 10:04 pm

Bug or feature? Characters are aggroed during the passage of quests. (Fallout 4)

Comrades, the essence of my question is stated in the title.
Currently found in two quests.
1. The human factor when entering the collector. Agritya Honest Dan, and at the end of the level, some doctor repeats the starting phrase.
2. Take the serum to Virgil. All NPCs in the location attack the player.
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
AntonToxa 10.11.21

Here I have Virgil agrit, I don’t know what to do

C
CR0MWeLL 10.11.21

I had 2 such moments, with a kellogg, and while I was looking for Valentine in the subway (I pass the second time, with cheats), when I passed the first time without cheats, everything was normal.

V
VictorN7 10.11.21

CR0MWeLL
I didn’t have anything other than the ones described above, I went through the game completely, I went through additional quests as far as possible, without fanaticism.
Apparently you will have to wait for the patch =

s
schet 10.11.21

Same song with Virgil. Update1 did not save.

d
dknsk 10.11.21

Come without power armor and companion

A
Argait Video 10.11.21

AntonToxa
Virgil also sagged, I calmed him down with an automatic burst and he immediately became obedient ... I thought so according to the plot ...

A
AntonToxa 10.11.21

Argait Video
How many times has he shot and he doesn't care.

I
Ivan Arseniev 10.11.21

Yes, without a partner and power armor, it will not aggro.

S
Sturn 10.11.21

It seems to me that the fact is that since you did not kill the "Father", the nepis virgil became your enemy (the friend of my enemy is my enemy). Since at the entrance to his cave, I wrote that the square with serum failed ...

s
schet 10.11.21

dknsk
Thank you! Works =)

I
Ivan Arseniev 10.11.21

Although when I come to see the result of the serum's work, it no longer helps me to remove the armor and leave my partner

L
Lou Tenant 10.11.21

I have the same problem with the Alliance. I did not complete any quests related to them. I came to them for an Easter egg with a GOAT, but since everyone knows me after completing the plot, the Easter egg did not appear. But that's not the point. And the fact is that the whole settlement is not clear because of what I was attacked, although I was just looking around in the settlement where I was legally allowed to go.

S
Saburo 10.11.21

Ivan Arsenyev
You need to wait right in the cave at Virgil!
After a couple of days, an option appears to talk to him. And no one will get aggro.

V
Vasily Eremin 10.11.21

Aggressive if you enter the collector in power armor. (I had X 01)

D
Dmitry Budilovich 10.11.21

Vasily Eremin
Apparently the booking itself is buggy, or the feature is so real! I changed X01 to T60 and all the rules. Before that, in the same way, they attacked me in the theater near the river, but there I came and everything was fine, and then suddenly they started shooting when I was leaving) I

also don’t paint the fraternity in X01, maybe it’s Enklavovskaya by default?))

P
Punc Rock 10.11.21

dknsk
November 15 at 4:43 pm #
Come without power armor and a satellite
Thank you everything works, I wonder how you thought of this ???
He left a partner and two power armor in his village from which he was departed to Vault 111 and no aggression, and when in armor and with a partner at the entrance he immediately writes "TASK FAILED", and if the poor fellow rushes about on a squat with a pumped ninja-inviz, sniffs, grumbles , drin gets it out and hides it but can't find it, but the partner can't stand it and is the first to enter the battle))) it looks funny)))

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

A few interesting things
came to light : 1) only aggro with X01 armor. Any friend is normal
2) it's not the armor itself, but the helmet. You take off your helmet before entering the cave - and everything is fine, although other parts of the armor are in place. And vice versa - you can remove everything, but if you leave the helmet - there will be a fight. Apparently, Virgil does not recognize the GG in the helmet;).
3) The same thing happens in the collector for the Alliance quest, in the bunker where the last paladin of the deceased patrol sits and when you find Kellogg. If you are wearing X01 helmet when entering the location, there will be no dialogue, they are immediately hostile.In

-move - yes, a bug of the armor itself, and patches do not rule it :(

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

Old_Nick
Did you accidentally have the Targeting HUD not installed on the helmet?

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

BlackTigerTK I
checked both with it and without helmets from 51, 60 and 01 armor (45 were not at hand, but I didn't want to receive the code - you never know, maybe the "code" ones are somehow processed differently) - no, the problem is in the X01 helmet itself , regardless of modifications

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

Old_Nick
It's strange ... in theory, the culprit is the Targeting HUD just should be ... regardless of the type of helmet ...