3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Korney1313 08.11.19 04:09 am

What distinguishes the standard from the deluxe edition of the recruit? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Guys please tell me what distinguishes Mass Effect from Mass effect andromeda andromeda standard or deluxe edition of the recruit? This is an addition or a separate storyline? What is this?))
15 Comments
Sort by:
K
Korney1313 08.11.19

Want to buy and I can not understand

P
Phornet 08.11.19

Took it personally, Super Deluxe edition of the game - in other words the pre-order was such.
Here's a link to the official page of the game in Origin, everything is written.
https://www.origin.com/rus/ru-ru/store/mass-effect/mass-effect-andromeda/interstitial
Click to play and then flipping down, it will tell you how they differ.

B
BIG_CrasheR 08.11.19

Korney1313 wrote:
Want to buy
Better chikni reviews and save money)

P
Phornet 08.11.19

BIG_CrasheR
Reviews lap of the army,most of which played the game for 20 minutes or on other people's videos is a great idea.

b
b1mbo 08.11.19

If I'm not mistaken the difference is in the additional buns for multiplayer games + a few things for HS.

D
DrAgon_steel 08.11.19

Phornet
Passed the game three days ago. My initial opinion of playing - Fig-hack has not changed.
Korney1313
Sense to buy it if they dumped her. Ie new content and DLC will not.

A
ArXangel_ann 08.11.19

Google canceled or what?
https://www.origin.com/rus/ru-ru/store/mass-effect/mass-effect-andromeda/addon/mass-effect-andromeda-deluxe-upgrade
key Description

Korney1313 wrote:
This is an addition or a separate storyline?
Yeah, the 2 pieces separate storylines. There is even in the game of your choice on anything not really affected, and you want an individual ridiculous?)) Now some naive people...

What is this?))
It's all nafig unnecessary buns.

K
Kostyan Morozov 08.11.19

Korney1313
if you expect to see something from the trilogy of ME - forget it, there are only 2-3 words about pochodzenia Shepard.
waiting for nice graphics which look nice - but sometimes the scenery can look, but the majority spread + a lot of well-known aminate individuals in the first part of ME in 100 times better as the individuals themselves.
for sofa experts: in the game I spent hundreds of hours hoping to see something good...

K
Konstantin335 08.11.19

BIG_CrasheR
DrAgon_steel
Kostya Morozov
Unless the author asked about the opinion about the game? The question was about the difference between the regular version from Deluxe. But no, you then got out with his opinion about the game.

z
zarj26rus 08.11.19

Константин335
Yeah morons just, even the question can not understand, couch critics *La))

D
DrAgon_steel 08.11.19

Константин335
zarj26rus
Korney1313 wrote:
Want to buy and I can not understand
The author is going absolutely nothing to spend the money. What he is saying. And Yes on torrents for a long time is the version with all the DLC.

D
DrAgon_steel 08.11.19

zarj26rus
But your statement as it will help the author? And Yes - kvaknut it is necessary.

B
BIG_CrasheR 08.11.19

zarj26rus
One of them you see in the mirror when brushing your comb)
Amuse zashitniki schlock)

I
ILIA_1992 08.11.19

In my opinion it is better to download. Well, or buy the standard edition if it is not more than 500 rubles

d
dilat 08.11.19

If the multiplayer is not interesting and minor buns that fall from Apex job, it is better to download