3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AndrewNewAge 10.11.21 10:04 pm

Don't you think the game is oversaturated with food and drugs? (Fallout 4)

Don't you think the game is oversaturated with food and drugs? Almost every corpse has some kind of chemistry, in every room there are a dozen or more drugs. Almost every carcass of a killed animal has meat that can be cooked and will replenish health. In Good Neighborhood, you can just do a lot of chemistry, for the first time I have to drag off about a hundred drugs at a time. Merchants have blood bags that are used to craft many drugs cost a penny. An ordinary screw consists of only plastic and fertilizer, which allows it to be made in the hundreds. Raw materials ITSELF fall into hands literally everywhere. Just walking slowly through the wasteland and shooting raiders with animals and mutants, you can fill your backpack with meat, grass, all kinds of mushrooms and drugs.
And the drugs themselves duplicate each other. Addictions are removed by addictol, and meat, and a drink. Radiation is removed by meat, antiradin, and a drink. Health restores all meat, stimulants, drink. I already use stimulants only when the limb is killed, and so I eat dozens of meat. The weight is increased by the fried glad deer (which can be felled in dozens), and all the substances that increase the strength. Plus, almost all meat comes with bonuses, such as increased perception or stamina.

In short, there are so many drugs in the game, IMHO, that I just physically do not have time to spend them, I already like to craft and steal them rather than use them. It would seem that the excess can be sold, but I have several settlements sharpened for the production of purified water, which completely closed the issue with the covers (the treasure hunter perk is simply not needed).

Spoiler

What do you think about this? How many drugs and food do you have, and how often do you use it all?
18 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild rider 10.11.21

I carry food with me, save on stimulants. There are now more than 100 of them in the backpack. I have never crafted preparations.

"Don't you think the game is oversaturated with food and drugs?"
For a normal game, perhaps. But the developers promise an updated survival mode. This is where it all comes in handy.

A
AndrewNewAge 10.11.21

Wild Rider
"I have never crafted any preparations."
Well, how can it be so, yes, but in order to feel the atmosphere of the game, you want to use everything that the game offers

J
Jeca 10.11.21

HaHa ... A game about life after the apocalypse ....... Like under communism, I don't want to take it.
I did not expect such bullshit from her.

r
ripvango 10.11.21

We are looking forward to the new regime. I also practically did not use stimulants, even injuries do not make sense to heal once they go away on their own. Ravze that sometimes he treated his friends, just for the sake of fun.

For the sake of fun (and respect for Strongman), I took the first level of the Cannibal perk - there is little sense (perhaps a bit at the very beginning) but cool.

Antiradin also accumulated, as I pumped in the solar battery early. Moreover, he did not specifically shake her last level, deciding that self-healing of health was absolutely cheating.

Chemistry crafted a little. Psycho-buff (at the beginning of the game it was relevant, then the need disappeared) and Grape mentals. Then, when I pumped up my intellect and scored on Savant, I crafted Berry mentals ... Throw in before handing over quests.

Somehow I'm not used to using the screw. What's the use of slowing down when you are slowed down just like the enemies. Turbo in Vegas was cool. And here there is a VPBX for that, for that matter.

A
AndrewTi 10.11.21

It also infuriated and killed part of the interest. I downloaded some mod - it got better with this.

V
Vlad Buntarenko 10.11.21

Malice
Everything is possible on the forums, not buhurti.

s
solus. 10.11.21

All this is explained very simply - STUPID BALANCE, focused on casuals. For a shkolota who just wants to "run", "craft" and "stick on her partner's tits." This explains the abundance of freely lying food (in a society where not a single production of food products is fully functioning!), An abundance of cartridges in explosives (in a world where all technological chains are completely destroyed!), An abundance of chemistry and drugs, clothing, body armor and power armor (including those standing unattended on every alley - waiting for them to be stuck with "extremely rare atomic batteries" lying in the nearest trash can), an abundance of weapons (including high-tech ones) ... And you still surprising that you in this world can do without stimulants? ;))) Naive. This is not a harsh post-apocalyptic world. This is a sandbox for the amusement of a shkolota who loves to indulge her teenage pride with the thought "I soaked fifty muscular super mutants five times my height yesterday, and then I fucked the rescued girl." Fallout, you say? ;)

E
EvgenyDMT 10.11.21

"Don't you think the game is oversaturated with food and drugs?" -if only this was her most important problem ... ((

P
Prostouser 10.11.21

with 3 parts I take perks like Strong Ridge. 300 pounds out of 350 is food, 50 is one Power Armor.

m
meagarry 10.11.21

Well this is arcade rap. And this is a feature of the genre - in all games you have a rubber backpack and a bunch of rubbish on the streets, which you do not understand why you collect ... Take it away, and the genre will die.

R
RicoChico 10.11.21

You shouldn't look for logic in Besezdovskiy Fallouts.

A
Atay Wolverine 10.11.21

The main goal in the world of Fallout is survival, so there is never a lot of food.

G
Garik Nevskoy 10.11.21

Hero of level 93, 2 stimulants are accepted for the whole game. He didn’t take the whole game on purpose at all, trying to somehow complicate the game. All drugs and stimulants, for uselessness, were exchanged in stores for ammunition, primarily for nuclear charges for Fat Man and rockets for a rocket launcher, to make the game more interesting.

A
AndrewNewAge 10.11.21

Garik Nevskoy
and where can I buy / exchange shells for the Fat Man?

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

AndrewNewAge
Occasionally - at the red-eyed hysterical caravan girl (forgot her name). With a good level of "happiness" - in the weapon shop of the settlement (the last level), but the same - not often. And there was never more than 1

r
ripvango 10.11.21

AndrewNewAge
It is necessary to kill super mutant kamikaze so cunningly so that they do not have time to explode. I did it, with an imperceptible melee attack with a "sprint". The main thing is that with one or two blows. (The "cold" + "ninja" + "sprint" are pumped.) Or, if you are a tough sniper, then in the head or in the legs, the main thing is not in the hand with the projectile. And then pick up a whole shell. )

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

ripvango
It is in the head from afar. I've already collected a lot. Another good place is the South Boston military checkpoint. There, in the cage where the power armor was, spawns constantly alone.

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

I am constantly carrying around in the sturmotronshi shop in Good Neighborhood;). Well, as always - somewhere in 4-5 days the loot is updated there. At the airport, above the site where you can build, under the benches, near the wall, on the left (if facing the workshop) there is a charge with a respawn.