3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xiona 08.11.19 04:09 am

Ends denyushku (The Sims 4)

The time has come when my legs brought my favorite Semchikov in debt and 0 Smolianinov... Question - how without codes to make denyushku? Tried ArtMoney - did not work for some reason...
21 Comments
Sort by:
L
LancNoDance 08.11.19

-send them to work.
-buy the cheapest site, pick Commerce, and on the ground spread all appliances, furniture, what you have to sell. Then the grandmother buy more to sell on.
-if someone paints a sorry picture.
-if someone writes to sell books.
-someone playing a musical instruments send to earn on the street/in a bar.
-hand over the room neighbor.
In General it is necessary to try very hard to stay in the Simms without the money.

S
Siniy Kot 08.11.19

Xiona
Xiona wrote:
AK without codes to make denyushku? Tried ArtMoney - did not work for some reason
Or I something do not understand, or one of the two... From the category don't want to cheat-cheats is fu, but if Artmann, it is possible.
And the person above all well painted, no money in the Sims as hard to stay as no grind in Korean MMOs.

W
WanRoi 08.11.19

Game of Blog wrote:
-if someone paints a sorry picture.
The most simple and profitable. You just need to develop speed to the masterpieces turned out. A book like that for a long time to write.

q
qrty450 08.11.19

Xiona
you have license?

d
dilat 08.11.19

Without the codes, but Artmann... know that this cheat eniwa? Motherlode easier to enter and no steam

X
Xiona 08.11.19

qrty450
Aka.

X
Xiona 08.11.19

dilat
Cheat Engine also cheats accurate nahodit... phew :)

X
Xiona 08.11.19

Game of Blog
Sorry...house Books long, and the pictures... They are cheap, the debts grow faster...

d
dilat 08.11.19

Xiona
Just like Cheat Engine and ArtMoney cheats the same, more crap. And so, open console in the game, enter the code and all. I would have understood if it would be GTA San Andreas, where the game firing enter the codes, but Sims 4 seems does not do this or in another sense...

X
Xiona 08.11.19

dilat
FOR artmania and Cheat Engine bespokojstvo ^_^ and mi asked but notvery mi...

d
dilat 08.11.19

Xiona
And why the code with the consequences? You can also save/load

X
Xiona 08.11.19

dilat
Trying to abandon the cheats... slowly...

d
dilat 08.11.19

Xiona
Then from prog to give up, the same after all

D
DEVIL_MC 08.11.19

Oh my God. It's so harmless cheats that I don't know. Cheats is online games, AIMA, BX, of speaki. This is the cheats, Yes. They give an advantage over other players. In Sollo games is even hard to call it cheat, because they're not who do not harm. Using the cheats in SOLLO games is not a crime. Lol, I'll play Sollo games with trainers. But it's strictly everyone, I purely expressed my opinion that cheats is more the term for online games. In single pure simplification of life.What about Sims, I suggest to get acquainted with the cheat mod, how to Cheats UI Extension. There is a lot of PTS functions are interesting and easy to use. Go for it.

S
Siniy Kot 08.11.19

Xiona
DEVIL_MC wrote:
cheat mod, how to Cheats UI Extension. There is a lot of PTS functions are interesting and easy to use. Go for it.
Here by the way, Yes, joined with a similar Board, but not about the cheat mod but a little different.
1. Shake mod Become a Sorcerer (Become a magician)
2. Learn black magic
3. Make bloody sacrifice, using a randomly Sims-passers-by.
And don't cheat(there is an element of effort) and money is fairly easy to obtain, and the suffering of the little people-just priceless!

X
Xiona 08.11.19

Blue Cat
Mi pink and purista ^_^

S
Siniy Kot 08.11.19

Xiona
Give the rays of goodness there, too XD

a
atai13 01.08.22

I've been playing for a couple of days. A good income is obtained from cooking and selling cupcakes and other things.

S
Salyarych 01.08.22

atai13 Draw
pictures, in one gaming day you will fully pay off the monthly rent.

V
Vyacheslav Butusov 01.08.22

Cheats sometimes leave some traces in the statistics, for example, as it was in GTA, and sometimes even after some time they can lead to a mine laid by the developers, as, for example, in The Witcher, so CE is more suitable for accurate players in this plan. It's one thing to add a couple of thousand for a new gun, and another thing is to see $99999999999 on the screen, which never end and stretch the interface, or a trillion experience points when you need no more than a hundred of them for the whole pumping.

In short, these are the advances of perfectionists.