3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pro-rock69 10.11.21 10:04 pm

Finding blueprints for the armor of the school of the bear. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Faced the following problem. The latticed door in the throne room, where the blueprints for the bear's school lie, does not open. The lever is lowered, but there is no effect. Here is a quote from the walkthrough. "In the end, you will find yourself in the throne room. Take from there the notes and blueprints for the armor, pants, boots and gloves of the Bear School. Do not forget to read the poem. Kill the ghosts, pull the lever and get out of here." But ghosts don't appear. (New game +) No such problem occurred during the first playthrough. It is not possible to return it back, because the doors in the cells are opened with a lever and closed after descending into the hole under one of the cells.
Throne room:

Drawings:

Actually, the lever itself:

Tell me how you can solve this problem?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marvelosi 10.11.21

Known problem due to patch 1.11, the problem is that it is related to some kind of COMPLETED quest. that is, if you come there earlier that way, say, for 10 lvl, then everything will work, or you immediately start DLC hearts of stone, then the lever will work. The developers are aware of this problem, so I think it will be solved with the release of the new patch. The patch will be released, dick knows when, because the Developers themselves said that they threw all their forces on Cyberpunk (Well, why try for a project that no longer brings loot)

G
Good_Lewandowski 10.11.21

Load the save and wait for the new patch.

A
Abibas25 10.11.21

If Pro-rock69 is still relevant, then you can use the texture bug and escape from there! I throw a link to the video

z
zhimipe 10.11.21

Abibas25
How actual! Thanks, it helped!

P
Pro-rock69 10.11.21

Abibas25
zhimipe
A trainer with teleportation function helped me.

K
Kirillapple 10.11.21

Abibas25 Thank you very much

A
Andrey Krapivka 10.11.21

O! super! helped! Thanks.