3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad_Skaletta 10.11.21 10:07 pm

Launch problem (Alan Wake)

Some games make me feel nostalgic, but Alan Wake especially. Only after downloading the game, I was already anticipating a shootout with the Unclean, an addictive plot that keeps in suspense until the end, but a complete ****** happened. As soon as the game was installed, I started and then the error "File OI Failture: createDirectoryFailed, error code 5" got out. I will not argue, but many probably had this problem, and a solution like "Run on behalf of the administrator" or "Change the compatibility and start everything." I'm not a fool, and I have done all these shenanigans up to reinstalling the game more than 15 times. But it's all in vain. Who solved the problem, please share with me and those who also encountered this problem.
10 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 10.11.21

Vlad_Skaletta
It is written that he cannot create a directory. Does the installation path contain Russian letters? eg c: games alan wake

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 10.11.21

A strange man. Asks for help, immediately rude and leaves the forum without waiting for an answer.

S
SHPRD95 10.11.21

I don’t understand how much you need to be a goon in order not to buy a game during the sale for 50 rubles, and then not to suffer

V
Vlad_Skaletta 10.11.21

Mordastik
Yes

V
Vlad_Skaletta 10.11.21

Yamaguchi-gumi
Data / Alan Wake this is the way, there are no Russian letters ...

V
Vlad_Skaletta 10.11.21

Deflocator
I have a license

Y
Yura Malinov 10.11.21

it was the same. Run from the admin for the first time. If it doesn't work, then create the folder manually

V
Vlad_Skaletta 10.11.21

Yura Malinov
hmm ..... and this is a thought!

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 10.11.21

Vlad_Skaletta
You wrote what you ran as administrator?

V
Vlad_Skaletta 10.11.21

Yamaguchi-gumi
Create folder manually ..... but failed