3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihey167 10.11.21 10:07 pm

Quest \ "critical mass \" (Fallout 4)

The situation is as follows. I'm acting out how much it can be done in this game of Evil Daddy.
Especially after I found out that my son was alive, knew that I was looking for him, and did not even try to contact me through stupid synths.
In general, after the very first dialogue, I flunked him, I
ran away from the institute, went to the minutemans, defended the castle with them. And took the quest Critical Mass.
The bottom line is that I have to get through the sewers into the institute and from there teleport everyone to me.
QUESTION where is the entrance to this sewer ??? The marker points me to the destroyed building of the institute, I enter it and the marker points again to the street. I ran around the entire coast, I did not find any pipe ((((
10 Comments
Sort by:
c
critical mass 10.11.21

If you find an entrance - sign off. I'm in the same ass

M
Mihey167 10.11.21

It is a visible bug in the game that the marker does not show correctly. I tormented the console karoch teleported to the institute and went the other way to understand where the fucking entrance is. The game even saves all the screens in black. So that's it.

You teleport to the Thunderkorgi and go to the bridge and dive from it into the area of ​​the red circles, turn on the map of the area, the entrance to this sewer will be seen better there

M
Mihey167 10.11.21

eight

c
critical mass 10.11.21

Get up on the shore facing the water and go left (see the local map) the pipe is under the water - jump. Landmark - building on it sign No L ,,,,

f
fastikusik 10.11.21

Tell. Quest critical mass after blowing up the institute from the roof, my screen slowly darkens, then it's dark and nothing happens, nothing loads, silence ... who else had a problem?

f
fastikusik 10.11.21

Figured it out

A
Apolinariy85 10.11.21

Mihey167
ATP to you. I would have found this pipe myself.

v
vetalson46c 10.11.21

Mihey167 ATP
for the answer !!! I already wanted to demolish igrulina))

k
klaus.maria 10.11.21

In general, the situation is as follows. I go behind the "subway", in the task "critical mass" after moving to the institute with the help of fast travel, the sub-task "talk to z1-14" becomes completed and it is impossible to use the elevator to the teleport. I tried both here through the sewers, because there is an access panel, but I don't have a card.
What am I doing wrong ?!

s
sharagaboy 10.11.21

thanks guys for the answer! well, the developed creatures are certainly notable ... the first time I decided to BUY the game, hell was there still such a mistake to repeat, if there are still bugs and no one fixes them