3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terving 10.11.21 10:07 pm

Bell ringer's bow. (Dark Souls 2)

Actually the question in terms of pumping it - is it worth it or is it garbage? Previously, he was always knocked out and played only with him, until he got to the castle and found the hunter's bow. Haven't played for a long time. The other day I started the passage, knocked out the bow and I feel something is wrong. I looked in Wiki - though, they stabbed me for something. A short bow is much better.
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Terving
This is still a slag. Don't even think about spending money on it. Looking at how these dwarfs quickly draw out of a bow, one can assume that he will have a higher attack speed than the rest, but this is far from the case; at least I didn't notice the difference, and the damage is very low.

K
KoSa TV 10.11.21

Zvonar bow-g!

l
leon300696 10.11.21

He is better at low stats. Hunting is better if your main parameter is agility.

T
Terving 10.11.21

at_sagor By the
way, with the rate of fire, I smelled an "ambush"))) And what about the "sea" bow? He really gets out very badly, as far as I remember.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Terving
I don’t remember the damage, but the range of his shot should be the highest, in fact, this is his trick.

PS So you understand that you are currently playing the original version, and not the re-release? As far as I remember, it upset you very much.

T
Terving 10.11.21

leon300696
So far exactly - strength / dexterity, but I'm making a Persian for a security officer. The dodger is fed up with the first dark. But I really liked the compound bow in the first one, it is interesting to compare with the one in the second.

T
Terving 10.11.21

at_sagor
Yes, to the original one. I didn't like the reissue. It just could have turned out very well if the developers had a little "rummaged" the ideas of the players, talked.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Terving
Eh, it's a pity. So I could just throw it to you, otherwise the extraction of the sea onion can be delayed. I had a character who did not even see him in the eyes, but he managed to cut everyone to such an extent that they stopped reappearing altogether.

l
leon300696 10.11.21

The sea has a high firing range. in terms of rate of fire, all are equal as far as I know. if the stats are not more than 20 strength and dexterity, then the bellar norms will be. if you will swing dexterity up to 30, then swing long or wait for the hunting one. in general, it is better to knock out the rank from the covent of champions, get a ring and go through the melee game! that's where the fun is;)

Q
QUlCK 10.11.21

Terving
Trash

G
Gold-man 10.11.21

In PVP, there are only two bows (of the small ones) - short and desire. The first for the rate of fire and low consumption of stamina, the second for the damage. There is nothing to say about PVE, a bow, in principle, is not needed. Only push buttons in Shulva.
Zvonarsky is so-so. The main plus is 0.5 weight, but this does not atone for his helplessness.

d
drag_in 10.11.21

for me so long normal ..