3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVAEIG 10.11.21 10:10 pm

Plot and ending (spoilers) (Dragon's Dogma)

Honestly, my English is very poor, enough to understand what is required of me in quests, but I hardly comprehend the overall goal. So there are several questions and statements that I am not sure of, help me figure it out.
It turns out the world of the game, it is a set of parallel worlds that exist thanks to the will of the Seneschal. The dragon is Arizen, who lost the battle to the Seneschal and was turned into a dragon. And the Seneschal himself is Arizen, who won the battle and became the new Seneschal. It turns out that the goal of the dragon is to find and create a new Arizen, who must defeat the dragon and fight the Seneschal. I do not quite understand for what purpose the Seneschal sends the dragon for new applicants - does he get tired of sitting there?

As I understand it, the duke and that old man in the hills are the Arizenes of their time who accepted the dragon's offer by sacrificing a loved one?

Witch Selina is someone's pawn?

The plot of the islands. It turns out that there was a woman Arizen and her pupil. The woman lost the battle to the Seneschal, became a dragon, turned her pupil into Arizen. But I didn't understand why he became a demon. Is this woman Olra a pawn of that woman and this guy? Who is the merchant then?

The very ending. The hero commits suicide, the pawn becomes a man in the hero's body and begins to live. Hence, several questions. Do all seneschals commit suicide (the previous one took the sword out of his heart, or is this an open question)? It turns out that NG + is already the adventures of a pawn who became a man, whom the dragon turned into Arizen and who will go to fight the dragon and the seneschal?

And finally. What is Fornival accused of?
6 Comments
Sort by:
H
HitD 10.11.21

SVAEIG
I don't quite understand why the Seneschal sends the dragon for new applicants - does he get tired of sitting there? - Yes.
Witch Selina is someone's pawn? - a former pawn, the same thing happened to her as to yours after the victory over the seneschal.
But he did not understand why he became a demon - he did not want to choose, because he also loved His former mentor, who was to him like a mother (Dragon) and to the Eagle, for this he was cursed by the dragon.
Is this woman Olra a pawn of that woman and this guy? - yes, after the death of his mentor, Eagle began to remind him of her (she began to become a man) as a result of which he fell in love with her. He did not have his own pawn.
It turns out that NG + is already the adventures of a pawn who became a man, whom the dragon turned into Arizen and who will go to fight the dragon and the seneschal? - No.
What is Fornival accused of? - in short, corruption, and yes he is guilty.

S
SVAEIG 10.11.21

HitD

Ok, thanks for the answers

M
Marks Calite 10.11.21

SVAEIG
Witch Selina is someone's pawn? - Yes. She was a pawn of her grandmother, as it later turns out. If you were the one who saved her during the final battle, then in the final scene, after the main pawn of the hero is reborn into the hero himself, Selina will say that "her grandmother gave her life in a similar way." If you didn't know, then Selina's grandmother was also Arizen.

S
SVAEIG 10.11.21

Marx Calite
If you were the one who saved her during the final battle, then in the final scene, after the main pawn of the hero is reborn into the hero himself, Selina will say that "her grandmother gave her life in a similar way"

Hmm, Mercedes saved from the dragon, and in in the final, the adviser of the Duke Aldous ran to the beach, for a long time I could not understand what he had to do with it, then I remembered what kind of relationship system in this game ... I was also lucky, otherwise almost all NPCs with quests are glowing pink

M
Marks Calite 10.11.21

SVAEIG
And I first saved the fucking princess, and then Selina came up to me on the beach xD Lord, I do not advise anyone to save the princess. This hide is worthless, unless it is worth saving once for a credit while escaping from the castle.
And about the system of relationships ... here you can become a lesbian ... it's just 3.14 zdets ...

G
GazTen 10.11.21

Marks Calite
I'll say more, here you can accidentally become gay.