3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 10.11.21 10:10 pm

Who watched the movie MEMENTO? Explain it!

I just looked at it the other day and I can't understand what the words said to the police mean, that the hero's client was actually simulating, and he didn't kill any wife? What does it mean?

Why would the policeman give the hero evidence for the next John G. Out of pity? Unlikely. So that he killed the unnecessary, and the policeman was left out of work type?

A very difficult film ... Even for me. 9.5 / 10
11 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xelkam 10.11.21

I think one of those films that "take it what you want". I liked it very much, mind-blowing.

N
Nemesis 10.11.21

But all the same, the director, the screenwriter had something in mind ... By the way, why exactly John G. Where did the hero get this name from?

N
Nordick 10.11.21

And what does the client have to do with it. I think this is generally of secondary importance.
What I really didn't understand was the words of the policeman at the end of the film that his wife did not die during the attack and she had diabetes (what is the connection, and what happened to her later?). There was also a shot, again at the end, where she is lying in bed with some unknown man.

I watched it once, but I plan to revise it. Because this film is just one of those that see 1 time - a little.

N
Nemesis 10.11.21

tin), by the way, I thought to look at it again, from the end

D
DeX 10.11.21

I looked like this, it becomes a little clearer. In general, in the course of the GG he killed his wife by pumping her with insulin

C
Child of bodom 10.11.21

Well, I don’t know what you found difficult there. In the end, they explain everything clearly.

N
Nemesis 10.11.21

"In general, in the course of the GG he killed his wife by pumping her with insulin"
----------
No, this cannot be! After all, they hit him on the head! Someone had to hit him! Moreover, he remembers what happened before the blow!

C
Child of bodom 10.11.21

DeX said everything right. Gg himself killed his wife by pumping insulin.

D
DeX 10.11.21

there are also shots during flashbacks, when he gives her a thigh injection, and he remembered that he was just pinching her.

No, it can't be! After all, they hit him on the head! Someone had to hit him! Moreover, he remembers what happened before the blow!

if there was an attack, then the wife was not killed then

N
Nemesis 10.11.21

So what are flashback frames? There is also footage where he fights with the attackers. And don't you think that if he had killed his wife himself, he would have been jailed? Well, or they would check him for memory in the hospital, they would let him go.

V
Vasya Shumakov 10.11.21

This film is about Shelby's protagonist exposing that Semmy Jenkins is a fake, which led to the fact that he proved that he was not a fake by stabbing his wife with insulin, and then he took revenge on Shelby by sending hired killers to him who raped and killed his wife, Semmy's campaign worked for crime and it was easy for him to find those who would take revenge on Shelby.