3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 10.11.21 10:11 pm

Information about the game. (Jade Empire 2)

Fans of oriental RPGs can start dancing around the trees and singing songs praising the Canadian developers at BioWare. After all, they know that New Year is the most noticeable holiday on planet Earth. Whatever one may say, but everyone, without exception, celebrates it. So, the latest news about the studio's future games - Dean Takahashi, in his blog on the Mercury News website, let slip (or, to be more precise, delighted the gaming community) that the sequel to the RPG Jade Empire has been in development for a long time ... Plus, one more important detail - it will most likely be released only for the Xbox 360 (although this is not yet final).
However, this is not all. Dean also reported on, in principle, predictable things. Electronic Arts is madly in love with transferring its intellectual property to everything that only comes under the definition of a console. This means that the PS3 version (well, I think, the PC) of Mass Effect with a high degree of probability will still appear in the near future. So it goes.
11 Comments
Sort by:
-
-ViK- 10.11.21

Looking forward to another RPG masterpiece from BioWare. I liked the first part very much. I wonder how events will develop in the sequel and whether there will be a Jade Empire at all. I have no doubts about going to PC. The main thing is that this does not happen 2 years after the release of the game on consoles :)

E
Elka_13 10.11.21

Is there a more accurate date? Well, about a month?

[
[Left this site] 10.11.21

The first part was not bad, but the management was a little pumped up. I hope that there will be changes for the better. All together we are waiting for the release of the new part.

[
[Roma] 10.11.21

yes, hurry up

a
anemal1t1 10.11.21

http://monstervine.com/2009/07/jade-empire-2-is-alive-video-demonstrates-first-look-at-game/ what is this fake ???

V
VIP_BUMER_777 10.11.21

more news about her and sooner she came out it would be good))

N
Nimeo 10.11.21

I noticed that the game has moved from "development" to "favorites". And it turned out that she only came out on XBox, what a bummer ... (

S
Slope 10.11.21

Nimeo
Sad ...

L
Lexinton 10.11.21

It will be necessary to go into the closed beta and look, maybe there will be some infa, although it’s vryat ...

A
AresViktor 10.11.21

good game

A
AresViktor 10.11.21

in her there was a topic to look for something new, a thirst for something new, but did not give any special advantages to the adventurousness of always rebuilding the technique for everyone into an ideal