3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr_NooB 10.11.21 10:11 pm

Elixir (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, help me
At the beginning of the game, I had an elixir (I don't remember the name), which allowed me to wear armor and weapons 2 levels higher than Geralt's. I ate it without thinking, but now I cannot pass the task without a normal crew and there is nowhere to raise the level.
Who can tell you what kind of elixir it is and where can I get it?
The merchants do not have it (
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spirit of rock 10.11.21

In one of the patches, the developers raised the level requirements for witcher armor and, in order not to deprive those players who already have armor, this elixir was added. You can probably add only through the console.

M
Mantykora 10.11.21

Dr_NooB
This elixir will not be at the merchants. This is exclusive. Was given by developers after leveling up set armor and swords. You can always raise the level - slash monsters.

N
Norman bates 10.11.21

You can't take it anywhere in the game. It was added after one patch that raised the level requirements for Velmach gear. And they added it in a single copy.

K
KANOV 10.11.21

Elixir of the Wolf, you won't take it anywhere else. I haven't met it in at least 4 playthroughs.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 10.11.21

Upgrade yourself on quests of your level or lower and go through, what's the problem?

T
Toxa911 10.11.21

Dr_NooB
additem ('Wolf Hour') Wolf Hour Decreases the level of items by 2
Hit in the console and wakes you up with happiness

A
Argo R 10.11.21

Dr_NooB
There is nowhere to raise the level? What is this nonsense?

S
SP-minus 10.11.21

there is nowhere to raise the level? but they did not try to complete the tasks, the game is not about wolves and drowned people, after all

555dbrnjh555 10.11.21

I have never used this elixir ...