3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gagafa 11.11.21 12:19 pm

How do I hire Vassals? (Mount Blade)

Damn, I don’t understand how? As for the lords, they can be lured away with the help of persuasion, but where is it just to take Vasalov? Explain to me in short, I don’t know how x ... 1 I go 1 more kingdom left has grown a lot while others captured ..... but how would not be strong
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
SVAEIG 11.11.21

As for the lords, they can be lured away with the help of persuasion, but where can you just take Vasalov?

This is the same

E
ElendiI 11.11.21

vassals are lords whom only you can call. but I've only seen them in SoD and Lords and Realms.

S
ShamomahS 11.11.21

and where is it just to take Vasalov?
You can give your companions (heroes) ownership and they become your vassals. There is only one minute. The noble lords of other kingdoms will be against such an elevation among the commoners and this will diminish your relationship with this lord, but only after talking with him. Those. if you don't talk to noble lords, the attitude will not diminish.

G
Gagafa 11.11.21

Like Artimener and Nazar? But what about the lords? I don’t understand, damn what to choose in the replicas? And how to increase the ratio? Kv at all no 3 days in the game waited no week 2 waited (Until the Kingdom of the Rodoks destroyed), also not ... , but for the money from the ladies, there is no square at all for them to raise their turnips for the ladies ...

E
ElendiI 11.11.21

I personally talked about Pechnak, Dainad and so on. In SoD, for example, they are hired in the castle through the people who stand there. in Lords and realms they are hired in the player panel

S
SVAEIG 11.11.21

The noble lords of other kingdoms will be against such an elevation among the commoners.

Some of the companions are nobles, for example, Firenis, Alayen and someone else, I do not remember.

S
ShamomahS 11.11.21

To Gagafa
What about the Lords ??
What you need to hire a lord, part one hundred and one =)

Find a suitable lord and talk privately with him.
Factors that affect the positive effect when calling a lord for service are:
- the size of your army (which is in the detachment, not in the castle), the higher, the better
- the size of your allotments, not the kingdom, namely your allotments, or allotments that still do not have masters, the higher, the better
- the skill of persuasion, the higher, the better
- the relationship with the lord, the higher, the better
- the right to the throne, the higher, the better
- the relationship of the lord with his overlord, the lower it is, the better for you
- the level of honor also affects, but only indirectly. She enhances relationships with lords.

Something like that. Remember, if the lord (whom you want to take for yourself) has a bad relationship with the overlord (king) is good, and if he has a good relationship with the overlord, then bypass such a side if he is an enemy, because he will not accept your proposal. In order for the lord to reduce relations with the overlord, it is necessary to take away his allotment, castle or city from the lord, so that he has nothing.

If the lord has no allotment, then your chances will increase if you promise him the allotment.

C
CrowleyTwoPistols 11.11.21

Some of the companions are nobles, for example, Firentis, Alayen and someone else, I don't remember.

Mateld :)

Factors that affect the positive effect when calling a lord to serve are: the

quality of the equipment of the GG and the lord with whom he is talking is also compared

S
ShamomahS 11.11.21

To CrowleyTwoPistols the
quality of the equipment of the GG and the lord with whom he is talking is still being compared.
I will put this in the book "What you need to hire a lord, part one hundred and two" and make you a co-author =)))

This question is about hiring lords, how many times has he been asked .. . is probably 100 times? =)

G
Gagafa 11.11.21

ShamomahS
Part one hundred and two (Supplement))
- Army 793 chela
- Allotments of 39 plots
- Convince HZ
- Yes, like 20
- And as the right to take the throne, I xs, I stupidly conquered everything)

S
ShamomahS 11.11.21

To earn the right to the throne, you must send all your travelers (all sorts of Alaens, Rolfs, etc.) with a message that you are going to become a king. To do this, you need to: talk to a satellite, then "ask something", then "you know, I'm going to become a king." And so everyone, but some companions do not agree with the arguments of others, in short, you can send Marnid with a message to the merchants, and Borche will not like it, it will lower his morale.

And when you already become a ruler, not a king, but only a ruler of your faction, then the right to the throne increases in cases when:

- when you have a new vassal
- when the warring faction offers you peace, you agree.

G
Gagafa 11.11.21

ShamomahS
You are gorgeous, but if there are no enemies?

C

ShamomahS
in general, if you catch Garlaus or Jaroglek with a strong squad - you can offer peace - if you have a powerful squad, the king agrees and you also get the right to the throne.

When you are a vassal - at every peace conclusion of your faction - the right to the throne of

Gagafa also grows

You are gorgeous, but if there are no enemies?
This does not happen. Are you sure this is Mount & Blade you play? :)))

G
Gagafa 11.11.21

Well, I captured 3 kingdoms, Kergiz, Vigiris, and Rodokov, left, Svadiya, Northern, Sultanate, so I sent Artimener as it was said to the merchants and other homeless people, and after 1 day it began !! 400 people in the squad, am I rubber?) How long to wait?

S
ShamomahS 11.11.21

To Gagafa
"In a hurry , make people laugh"

It was necessary from the beginning to fulfill the conditions about which I wrote, namely: - the ability to persuade, relationship with the lord, the right to the throne, the level of honor, and only then proclaim himself a ruler. Of course, if you have nothing like that, then no one will go to fight for you.

G
Gagafa 11.11.21

ShamomahS
That epsel I have all I don’t understand how long to wait? Who tried a week for a month?

C

There is
no need to wait for Gagafa - the main task is to take out all the factions :))))))))

S
ShamomahS 11.11.21

To Gagafa
What to expect? oO

Of course, the lords themselves can come to you and start complaining that their ruler was not fair with them. They usually come to the capital. There was also a case when the army of a lord was traveling near the capital of his overlord, I talked to him and he invited me to become his overlord. This happens.

But mostly I myself ran and lured the Lords over to my side.

G
Gagafa 11.11.21

ShamomahS
Damn, while my companion returns)

G
Gagafa 11.11.21

Oh, I hired two Vasals already))) YYY, from the first time thanks to everyone who wanted to help))