3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ramsilkin 11.11.21 12:19 pm

DUSON !!! (Diablo 2)

Happy Birthday. Let you have everything, and you had nothing for it)
ZY The 99th, together with the zod, is already in the piggy bank .. There is ZHAX - Success in finding XD.
35 Comments
Sort by:
y
yok0o 11.11.21

gz guson, gobra tebe

C
Chainreactor 11.11.21

I don't know who it is, but gz. Happiness, health, d2 throw.

U
Uncle fred 11.11.21

My congratulations.

F
FazoInvertor 11.11.21

But I have never seen him even in the game: o) And the fact that he can play with a zod makes him an anikhmasonist unambiguously :) Good luck to you.

H
Hav 11.11.21

FazoInvertor
He's a freemason himself, stupid, and knocked him out last season.
In general, it's ridiculous to read your twitching at the Masons, after you broke down for six months for 24 hours, and as a result, Zod sold them for one anikh. And before that, jah for a couple of pools.
With such failures, you shouldn't at all speak out in public on someone's account, it looks ironic.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Dobermn wrote:
jah for a couple of pools.
How dare you?! there were torch charms too !! ; ((

gz Du $ 0n!: D

K
KISfly 11.11.21

s dnem!

r
ramsilkin 11.11.21

When will Dobermn let you in? Fuck you jerk off this whole writing .. everyone knows xy from xy.

m
mazzilavbane 11.11.21

Congratulations, Denchik.

K
Kyuubik 11.11.21

S dnyuhoi Papa Nigger!

F
FazoInvertor 11.11.21

Dobermn uhh who unsubscribed: D Damn, it's been half a year since I tied it up, and you're still the same offended that you didn't get such a freebie: D You probably already know that I stamped and gave two friends in the forum) Yes, I understand, it's doubly insulting =)

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

vse masoni doljni garet 'v 4istiliwe !!!

H
Hav 11.11.21

FazoInvertor I
advised you not to write against the wind, and you again splattered your whole face ...
You don't really cut it in trivial things along the way. From your actions, only you were offended. You did not sell - you sold another, you are not the navel of the earth, there are always enough stupid noobs.

H
Hav 11.11.21

ramsilkin
what a jerk off, stupid? it seems like it would be obvious even to a mollusk that this person does not know hu them hu.

y
yurecgm 11.11.21

ahah, bro, I was punished from yesterday, so PPC (((
you can't drink so much vodka)))

D
DuSoN1989 11.11.21

yurecgm
only half a kg of vodka! and so to all the Union of Right Forces except the Dober mongrel

l
lait_one 11.11.21

there are no complaints about Denis, except that he stole 2 pieces of non-resident anihi, identified them, and the one that was taken on 20.12.10 left the other one as unnecessary. eh, Denis, Denis! pain your little head after drinking a little water!

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

you will need to take a nickname - Wavka_Dobera

lait_one,: DD

l
lait_one 11.11.21

Obsessed
buddy, you don't seem to play? or do you offer me to do it (borrow a nickname)? ))
PS: Is the Dober mongrel a dwarf pinscher? He is Dober-colored, only the size of a lapdog. ))

m
midtone 11.11.21

gz, braton