3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Screamer9713 11.11.21 12:19 pm

Voice (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Most recently, I played CS and the type entered the session, his voice was very similar to that from the movie "The Green Elephant", most likely as if the voice was cut from the film itself. Tell me how you can do the same, who knows?
6 Comments
Sort by:
u
upumeg95 11.11.21

scream9713
In my opinion, the green elephant did not end very well, so be strong bro ...

S
Screamer9713 11.11.21

upumeg95
Yes, I somehow like it downwind, how it ended, I'm only interested in how to reproduce the voice in the same way in games

-
-SlashuuR- 11.11.21

scream9713
For old CS there is a program HLDJ to play pre-prepared cuts of sounds. It seems like it should work in GO.

S
Screamer9713 11.11.21

-SR-
Listener tried, but instead of some normal voice, my chipmunk mumbled something at high speed and that's it. You don't know how to make a voice without chipmunks

-
-SlashuuR- 11.11.21

scream9713
There, for different games, differently converted sounds in a certain format should be or something similar (i.e. sounds from 1.6 will not work correctly in Dota, for example). In short, your sound files are not suitable for CS GO, hence such bugs arise. Googling for more details on how to properly cut your sounds or type "Arsenalgrinch" on YouTube, under its vidos there is a link to the crawling site with ready-made cuts of sounds for different games and instructions.

S
Screamer9713 11.11.21

-SR-
Ok thanks