3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalkerHEMUL 09.11.19 03:16 am

Can I continue the game after sujecki? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Well, actually, the question in the title: you can continue to take sides after the completion of the main storyline? It is very interesting how it will end. Thanks in advance to those who answer.
23 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chernyy Ptic 09.11.19

stalkerHEMUL
The poles said that it is possible. Accordingly, only side quests that are somehow connected with the main quests will not be available. And, after the completion of the game to keep running in OpenWorld, the world came back in near-final condition. :)

z
zaff120 09.11.19

Sorry if the last part asasina each month stamp too much but of course !

s
stalkerHEMUL 09.11.19

SombreBird
Thanks, then I will pass.

f
febll 09.11.19

zaff120
Developed saying that the last. the part with Geralt in the lead role, and still be to develop the universe.

C
Chernyy Ptic 09.11.19

zaff120
Still 2 big dlc will be (fall 15 and spring ' 16), so I still have time for Geralt to run.

V
Vano08 09.11.19

Passed the main quest. With uverennostiu say - Yes, you can.

k
killerBD1 09.11.19

febll
It Geralt

K
KonstZhuk 09.11.19

The question passed.
Did a New Game + (story from the beginning, but with skills, inventory, etc.)

i
ilya1iz2 09.11.19

KonstZhuk
No,not there.

N
Niko71790 09.11.19

stalkerHEMUL
You can, but you write what they say all the story was over, and the world will change under your actions will be. So doubtful freeplay today. Autumn and early next year he would justify himself, and so very unlikely.

w
wanj 09.11.19

Darkest under the lantern quest as it is approached Philip silently ?

s
stre1nikov 09.11.19

KonstZhuk
In the game files found the starting position and the initial equipment in the field and is called NG+,the beginning kind of like a LVL 29 or 30.
The game is not over yet,so I don't know how to activate..

K
KonstKam 09.11.19

Well, that and reached the final...
The endings are hot discussed in another thread, but I wanted to say about the game in freeplay.
Sad, but it is no.
After the intensity of the drama, which was the main plot, to play on - about anything. Well, quests (kill that, find this...), well, finds (backpack already burst), armor to improve - and why? To increase FSI?
Replay with some place to see another ending - fun for everybody. Maybe after some time will be interested, but just not pull again to run in the same places and play variations of answers. Well, Nilfgaard win - and what?
I in any case do not want to compare, but in the same oblivion main story I wanted to run faster, to finally start playing for real! Even in the base game still had a lot of interesting lines (I'm not talking about what made Oblivion and Skyrim and a lot of reading!).
Maybe I pick and eventually empty the world of the Witcher 3 will fill with life, but now after the final safe game to throw on the shelf.
Is that with cheats to upgrade Geralt in 15 minutes to the level of Terminator and go from the beginning to keep?! Also somehow is not pulling.
In General, a despondency which came...
PS
Expressed his opinion, in no case do not impose it.

i
i_love_mmorpg 09.11.19

KonstKam
damn I had my suspicions sadness(

K
KonstKam 09.11.19

The game itself very much, especially because I'm a longtime fan of the book (and all the Sapkowski, his the Saga of Ranawana - interesting reading). The main thing - it did not have the feeling that you have put again (as often happens with highly anticipated and advertised cool games/movies).
Personally I'm not disappointed, expectations were met completely.
But!
Though the game is not completely related to rail (the degree of freedom is very high), but the finish is still upset. Although no one promised...
However, the open world was able to create, atmosphere - 5+, let's hope for further development.

N
Nemezis 09.11.19

And that this can be done in Oble and what not to do in the Witcher? Go Yes, becoming a monster, isn't it?

Witcher can continue life DLS orders. That the investigation was not so clear, with some puzzles to an entire community struggled with their solution. And the monster in the finale of level 40. With different types of attacks to fight him long and hard. Thus the game can be at least three years even officially support it. Fortunately the world is vast, hiding monsters, relics are where.

B
Beirut 09.11.19

Nemesis
Probably no long story chains? plus if you look both at the start already pluck with the price of DLS ticking on the cost of the game

S
SeregaTyl 09.11.19

After sujecki relies at least two days to go -- to Heed the final. The game itself is practically meaningless... it is a Pity that the Third Witcher devoid of replay value. Jump it up to date, it makes no sense. But, after a ful DLS will be a surprise. Wait.

H
Hummer_ 09.11.19

KonstKam
And I have quite the opposite.

If in the beginning it was still possible to walk, explore location, take extra quests, after the middle of the game this rate is typed in, he could notice only the main story. And the rest is up score as it does not naturally run to bring down the bandits, during the preparation for the battle of Caer Morgera, for example.

But after the main story when I got the ending (good or excellent), then with a clear conscience continue to explore this world than I actually do.

It's really cool to travel, to discover new places, quests, new monsters. Live the life of a Witcher! Simple and measured. If before just ran as fast as possible locations, now enjoying every step, every beat, every monster and character.

Great.

PS Sorry just can't see Ian, CRIS, Buttercup, and others... this is sad. But on the other hand, I'm a witch. In the old days, haven't seen Ian for 3 years! I'm used to it...

A
Andrean0 09.11.19

Hummer_
Buttercup remains standing in his cabaret after passing the storyline. Can at least every day to get him to come))) Just dialog new course will not ))