3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kyrt-kyrt. 11.11.21 12:19 pm

Jull Brother: D tomorrow test we change charms and fight until 10 wins (Diablo 2)

in general, everything was cool in the tournament - this is my first tournament, the loss of everything is hum .. the main participation
, I did not expect that Lech would complain about the passive koziol 4ista: D

but in fact I am VIta boner with a block of 27% who does not have 55fbr and FHR 51 (break56)
skillera hp 39 29 32 fhr fhr / frw frw frw frw

they kicked me in the ass with a foot they say tank it or you'll lose right now, with tears in my heart and hope for a miracle I did it with difficulty, for one attack and for a perecast.
mana 1100. in the last it sank, the manareg saves

and who is passive we look at the rules, about standing still and shooting

ADDITIONS TO THE RULES:
So that our tournament does not drag on, it is bright and interesting, we have added the rules regarding passive play:
Overly passive play is prohibited.
Examples of passive play:
-the player stands still and waits for the approaching enemy to run into his attack; (was behind Jull on cd did not let him on Lock, which is correct, but I do not know why it is considered a liability)
-the player is outside the minimap for more than 10 seconds; (it was not behind me, I personally counted in seconds a maximum of 4-5 seconds)
-the player attacks from such a distance from which his attacks have a very small chance of hitting the enemy, and tries to maintain such a distance; (there was a cube, behind me was - invitations for 1.5-2 screens) - the
player runs away for a long time to regenerate hp / mp. (there was no one)

The moderator can award a defeat in a round for a passive game only if such moments noticeably prevail.
8 Comments
Sort by:
k
kyrt-kyrt. 11.11.21

we are waiting, hopefully not for long days in 10-14 one more TvT 2x2 tournament | 3x3, or PvP, lld would also be useful.
I'll go to tvt Blizz sorkoi

ps this is how boring we played for 2 years without a tournament. : |
thanks Titanium and Green

C
Chainreactor 11.11.21

ChSV is up to heaven now, huh, kurt? : D

TVT tournament - ok, I support.

T
T-fox 11.11.21

Amka has immunity. If you have a teleport, then the amku cannot be considered passive. This is an axiom that does not require proof.

G
Greenaa Morningstar 11.11.21

Here I will support the app. The peculiarity of the cube build is stand and shoot. He will not reach you on foot to hit you while you fly 2 screens)

H
Hav 11.11.21

Apparently, the kura played so shamefully that he even realized it himself and decided to justify himself.
It would be better to apologize to Banned, for the most shameful pvp of the year.

T
T-fox 11.11.21

Dobermn
spirit spam passive?

y
yok0o 11.11.21

T-Fox
+ poison nova i low res

K
Kyuubik 11.11.21

Yes, play with yourself such a stoned pvp, I'm not interested a priori to stand for 5 minutes and wait until they kill
me with an inviz. 2nd place.