3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oltr 11.11.21 12:19 pm

Question about the game \ "online \" (WWE 2K16)

How is it? Is it still the same ass as in 15? Out of sync, slow-mo, can't find players, etc.? Or normal.? And then I do not know to take, do not take it in incentive.
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasily Poyarkov 11.11.21

Well, I skated 10 matches - everything is ok. At first there were friezes, then I threw the game from the external disk to the laptop and everything became ok

a
asbarton 11.11.21

Have you forgotten where the servers are ???? pingovka is not where you can go !!!!!

a
asbarton 11.11.21

All this is nonsense - that online works perfectly. No comparison with regular game modes

o
oltr 11.11.21

asbarton
in wwe2k15 was really an ass, "feedback" from the keys pressed, about 1-1.5 seconds, it is not possible to play

T
The happiest 11.11.21

oltr
how anyone, for me personally, everything is perfect (tfu tfu tfu) played with 2 different players in incentive everything without brakes and lags, asked these people (with whom I played) one was out of sync for about half a second or a second, while the other had everything perfect , at 15 at first it lagged before the patch was released, but then everything is fine right away! My advice to buy (IMHO)