3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dsxcvf23 11.11.21 12:28 pm

Should I buy now or wait for the full edition to be released? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The PG admin was fucked by eight blacks.
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vеntris 11.11.21

Vladislav Subbotin
Overpay? She stands with a season pass cheaper than just a fallout 4.

x
xoen 11.11.21

Vladislav Subbotin
You can wait - you will play in the end. Or not to play;)

k
kai2613t 11.11.21

buy, I personally pre-ordered and don't worry about it.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.11.21

You can wait a little longer, they are not so rare in principle, then you can buy them.

C
CHEBUREK OF YOUR MOTHER 11.11.21

Well, if it became the game of the year, then I think it's worth it!

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

Vladislav Subbotin
If you do not disdain the digital version, then now is the time to take the game in incentive. Discount until the 12th. It is unlikely that the full edition in the future will cost less than 1,364 rubles without a discount.

_
_sem_ 11.11.21

buy now

A
Aenmutus 11.11.21

It was necessary to pre-order for 500 rubles, while the opportunity was there.

m
mrs First-Victory 11.11.21

I would buy, especially now on Steam sale, only $ 14, hurry up!

T
TrusTNik 11.11.21

Decide youself. I also wanted to wait for the release of all the official add-ons. I thought I'd start going through The Witcher 1 (with the transfer of saves, I didn't play at that time), then I’ll replay The Witcher 2, and when I go through, I’ll smoothly switch to The Witcher 3 (I thought that by that time 2 storyline DLCs would already be out). Could not resist. Hearts of Stone waited and ... "Riding the Roach" rushed off to get adventures on the white head of the White Wolf. I play slowly, enjoying every moment. I assume that by the exit Blood and Wine I'll get to NG +. And without hesitation, I will replay it again. The game is worth it. And yes, all 3 The Witcher are honestly purchased DVD boxes.