3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RicoGranata 11.11.21 12:28 pm

How to configure a joystick through 360ce (WWE 2K16)

Such a thing. I adjust the joystick through the program. But the joystick itself does not see. In the control settings it is visible, but it is shown in gray and does not work. Before that, the game lagged terribly until I pulled out the joystick. How to set it up normally? PS at 15 the joystick was tuned, but then Also, the game began to lag until I pulled out the joystick.
9 Comments
Sort by:
i
ili0ili 11.11.21

RicoGranata
Which gamepad? Write the name, otherwise I have a Chinese gamepad on which you can just hold the button and Windows will see it as a gamepad from the 360th.

R
RicoGranata 11.11.21

ili0ili
EXEQ 8180

T
The happiest 11.11.21

RicoGranata
strange I have a cheap wireless gamepad from defender and in wrestling I see it right away without programs! Can you put firewood on the joystick?

h
homser 11.11.21

I also have EXEQ, only ProAction model. Neither 2k15 nor 2k16 can see the gamepad, even the emulator does not help. I have to configure via xpadder, but this has its drawbacks

R
RicoGranata 11.11.21

PC1234567890
I also have two joysticks. One sees without a program and EXEQ he also sees ProAcrion through the program and recently he sees but does not work

T
The happiest 11.11.21

RicoGranata
try to put firewood on the joystick, if it doesn't help, look for another version of x360ce, I did it with another game at one time, I downloaded the fresh version and she saw the joystick!

R
RicoGranata 11.11.21

PC1234567890 the
new one is already installed and the Drava too, but it still does not rob,
this is how it looks in the settings of the joystick through the program

R
RicoGranata 11.11.21

A
Alexander Falaleev 20.01.23

Has anyone tried to set up Resident evil 2 Remake? How to set up camera movement and aiming not on verses, but on arrows?