3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21 12:28 pm

Russification of the game. (Tom Clancy's The Division)

The idea is crazy, but people who have a steam version, please tell me if you have worlds files (folder) and sound_russian.dat files sound_russian.fat? If yes, please zip and upload here
33 Comments
Sort by:
L
LEXX141 11.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
And it's not easier for you to download a torrent, and the missing files dug from there!

L
LEXX141 11.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
But I do not see the worlds folder at home!

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

LEXX141
And what files there then are responsible for localization can you say? I want to try to do it as they did in Fry Cry 4. We replaced the files with Russian voice acting, then in the settings it appeared, you put it calmly and drive in Russian, mb will give you a ride

L
LEXX141 11.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
That's exactly what there are simply no folders and files with localization! I think that in order to find language files, you need to dig very deep into the roots of folders and files!

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

LEXX141
What if, for example, an exception? They vryatli pushed all the languages ​​into the file. Compare with pirates there, for example, somewhere in 1-3 files will be more. Or Replace the root folder of the litsuhi without Russian with the folder with Russian downloaded from the torrent?

I
Immortal13RUS 11.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
It seems like a patch for the game was released last night, which unlocked the Russian language in the multilingual version. Try manually changing the language in the settings.

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

Immortal13RUS
Nefiga. In the morning I reinstalled the game from 0 and checked the files. Nothing has changed, there is no Russian language. Therefore, I am inventing dances with a tambourine here, how else can I do

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

In short, I tried to do so, it did not work out. If anyone has any other ideas, please write)

i
igrok_8391 11.11.21

Is it Russian on Steam?

i
igrok_8391 11.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
Found on the C drive in the C: Users **** Documents my games Tom Clancy's The Division file state in it at the very bottom of the following lines:
localization = {
mainLanguage = 55,
showClosedCapti false,
showSubtitles = false ,
spokenLanguage = 55,
subtitlesLanguage = 55,

another file persistent_settings
{
AudioLanguage = 55,
LastUpdateTimeStamp = "20160311_15h58m26s",
SubtitleLanguage = 55,
UILanguage = 55,
}

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

AK-83V
Tried, does not plow

i
igrok_8391 11.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
Try to write in those. support Steam. It happened to me a couple of times, I wrote to them and the Russian appeared in a couple of days.

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

AK-83V
I have an uplay version. I was told that "Sorry you didn't like the game in the English version, but we will not provide a replacement."

i
igrok_8391 11.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
http://forums.playground.ru/tom_clancys_the_division/tech/net_russkogo_yazyka-896427/

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

AK-83V
I tried everything from there, nothing helped

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

AK-83V
They said to me, "Sorry you didn't like the game on the English version, but we will not provide a replacement."

D
Drewstet 11.11.21

It seems to me that someone will make a rusik of the text. It is more difficult with voice acting, but the text is found and crammed into the game. The main thing is not to be banned for it

M
Malyshev Dmitry 11.11.21

Here is what yubiks answered
"Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support and for waiting for an answer.

I am sorry to hear that you are not interested in the English version of the game.
After discussing the situation, I have to disappoint you that, unfortunately, we do not have the opportunity to replace the European version games in Russian.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
The game in English will allow you to plunge into the atmosphere that the developer wanted to convey when creating the game. I really hope that despite the lack of Russian voice acting, the game will please you.
In any case, you can contact the place the acquisition of purchase for advice on this issue.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
Maria
Ubisoft support "

yes I wanted to shit on the atmosphere when everything is in Pindossian !!!!!

A
Alex robinzon 11.11.21

AK-83V
I bought through Steam, no Russian.

i
igrok_8391 11.11.21

Alex Robinzon
I bought Gift from me completely in Russian through Plati.ru. Try to make a backup from one of your friends in Russian.