3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enforker 11.11.21 12:28 pm

Get 4 Outfits for The Division using the code (Tom Clancy's The Division)

You can bypass the regional blocking. On the site of the game there is an article https://communityintelligence-thedivisiongame.ubi.com/#! / Article / achievements-and-free-equipment-101-34307 If you do everything correctly, as it says there, then you will succeed: D Checked by me. If you don't understand, then I can write in Russian how and what to do.
37 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIRILL-AX 11.11.21

Of course write in Russian !!!!

R
Roy jons 11.11.21

EnFoRKeR
Well, it's better to describe what and how to do it there)

E
Enforker 11.11.21

1.Download Firefox (Mandatory Firefox, only with it will ride) and install the ZenMate extension.
2. Enable Zenmate and set up VPN for American.
3. Register a new uplay account (check if you have Zenmate enabled, sometimes it may turn off) and select the country America if asked
4. Go to this link http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/agent -origins / index.aspx? ncid = 1628-3502-5748--2-odvidch-28-41-thedivision_agentorigins_ubisoft - 17-19-10-0116 and there select the PC platform and write the AGENTORIGINS
5 code. mail (which you indicated on the new account) will receive a letter. There will be a code, copy it and go to the application on your computer to your account where you bought The Division
6. There will be a button at the top of the Activate Product (joystick icon) and enter this code)
By the way, when you choose VPN American, the sites will take a long time to load. It's ok
Sorry if it's not clear, they just tell me that I can't explain normally :(

S
Splinter76rus 11.11.21

1. Download ZenMate for Browser (Chrome FireFox)
2. Enable VPN North America
3. Create an Uplay USA account
4. Follow this link http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/agent-origins/ index.aspx? ncid = 1628-3502-5748--2-odvidch-28-41-thedivision_agentorigins_ubisoft - 17-19-10-0116 and log in under a new account
5. After the completed operations, the mail you specified during registration is received key with activation in Uplay. The key can only be activated after the game is released.

E
Enforker 11.11.21

Splinter76rus
on the website says to activate before the game is released

S
Splinter76rus 11.11.21

Here is what they wrote to me in an email with the code sent
Note: You will not be able to redeem this code until the release of the full game. Any attempts prior to that will result in an error message.

E
Enforker 11.11.21

And yes, for sure, but I still activated it in uplay, and the costumes will probably be available only after the game is released)

A
Alexander Shavkunov 11.11.21

And at the expense of blocking everything is "iron"? You never know.

E
Enforker 11.11.21

Alexander Shavkunov
If you meant banned or not, then no, and besides, you do everything on another account, but on the main one you just enter the code: D

W
WiseNext42 11.11.21

who did, unsubscribe

K
KIRILL-AX 11.11.21

poked around and got the code, entered it into uhlay, but how then ....... after 29 I'll see ...

m
merry_Den 11.11.21

Thanks for messing up the code. I used Chrome + http://dropmail.me/ru/ + Zenmate made myself a turbo access (trial)

M
Mordok 11.11.21

EnFoRKeR
What's the difference on which account you get the key if regional restrictions are checked upon activation? (yahz how it is in uplay, just in the incentive the check goes during activation. It doesn't matter where the key comes from - it is immediately banned)
Through the SOCK proxy, you can not do the same in any browser?

E
Enforker 11.11.21

Mordok
1.Regional restrictions are checked only when the code is received. 2.Don't know, didn’t check

M
Mordok 11.11.21

EnFoRKeR
I'm sitting here, checking ... Look, anyone, what is the pre-order of the usual division for Russia in shop.ubi.com for now?

E
Enforker 11.11.21

Mordok
1999r

M
Mordok 11.11.21

EnFoRKeR
Taki yes))))))))

A
Alexander Severin 11.11.21

I understand for steam the key does not plow (????????

F
Froxion 11.11.21

Got it in chrome using SwitchySharp and US proxy

I
Iliya1999 11.11.21

I immediately received the code in the mail for PS4. But it is not working .. Gives an error upon activation: "The entered prepaid card code is incorrect or is no longer valid."