3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DanerOk 11.11.21 12:28 pm

Direct3D Fatal Error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED (Just Cause 3)

New drivers, vidyuha must pull (GTX 580). Pulls games such as: The Wither 3 Wild Hunt, GTA 5 (high), Fallout 4. HELP !!!!!!!!!
19 Comments
Sort by:
X
XXXDiSSXXX 11.11.21

Look for the problem in the departure log, it should be saved on the disk with the operating system, or in the game saves, but most likely there is a conflict of some software, this is not a problem in the hardware, try to roll back DirectX, or demolish and reinstall ...

X
XXXDiSSXXX 11.11.21

in short, you have a problem with DirectX, if you are not too lazy to translate, look for a solution here https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/33sh32/fatal_error_direct3d_driver_returned_error_code/

G
Grandshot 11.11.21

This is a problem with the video card driver. I also crashed on two computers in the same way.
On one computer, I rolled back the drivers to an older version, on the other I installed the MSI Afterburner program and reduced the "Core Clock" parameter of the video card by -25. I also installed swap files of 12 GB. This completely eliminated such crashes.

So you need to install MSI Afterburner and decrease the "Core Clock (MHz)" value by -10 or -50. Then save the profile in this program (Buttons "1" and "Save") and put a tick in front of the item "Apply overclocking at system startup".

And you also need to install the paging file in the system, the value should be 1.5 times more than the amount of installed RAM. For example,

x
xoen 11.11.21

To lay out a full log with an error?
It would be much easier.
My computer> control> event viewer> windows logs> application.

v
vitez123 11.11.21

xoen
People help me run Just Kaus 3 and after the introductory cut-scene the game gives an error Direct3D Error
A fata error occured in the graphics driver.

Code: 38
Result: 'Device Removed, Reason: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG: Graphics device stopped responding. There might be an infinite loop in a GPU program. '

Just Cause 3 will now exit.
Any unsaved progress will be lost.

x
xoen 11.11.21

vitez123
Check the game in the steam options.
RMB on the game, properties, local files, check integrity

P
Palych Rokov 11.11.21

maybe the settings were lifted a lot, the memory is not enough stupidly, the 580 is rather weak for such a toy

v
vitez123 11.11.21

xoen
yes it is ... changed the video card and went !!!)))

v
vitez123 11.11.21

Steve Taller
all this card has outlived its (((... today I put it more powerful and everything went high and went))). Thank you !!!

P
Palych Rokov 11.11.21

vitez123
she has outlived her for a long time))) these cards in 2011 were tops, and in the courtyard of 2016. My 780s are already outdated too

v
vitez123 11.11.21

Steve Taller
Steve Taller
(((... what to answer ... progress

x
xoen 11.11.21

Steve Taller
Buy the same one more cheaply, make an SLI and enjoy life for another 2 years.

P
Palych Rokov 11.11.21

xoen
I already have a slide from two 780s, they are already outdated

K
Krasavcheg777 11.11.21

overclocking video card

x
xoen 11.11.21

Krasavcheg777
TS has not unsubscribed yet.
Steve Taller
Normul. Make 3way SLI;) Or does it run into the motherboard?

P
Palych Rokov 11.11.21

xoen is
possible and 3 flicks, but the meaning is zero, 3 GB of memory is already not enough and the optimization of applications for 3 flicks is not very

x
xoen 11.11.21

Steve Taller
Well then throw off the video, update. There are those who want to take 780.

P
Palych Rokov 11.11.21

xoen
yeah, especially where I live there are so many people who want to hold an auction at least))

x
xoen 11.11.21

Steve Taller
I don’t know where you live, but if it’s clear, you can send it in a parcel.