3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 11.11.21 12:28 pm

Compa update.

Advise people what is best to replace to make it more convenient to play, since on the starting game settings for my system The division, Rise of the Tomb Raider, The witcher I play at 35 rarely -40-50 fps, what should I replace?

If, however, change the video r9 280x replaced by https://on.pleer.ru/product_163888_MSI_GeForce_GTX_980_1216Mhz_PCI_E_30_4096Mb_7010Mhz_256_bit_DVI_HDMI_HDCP.html?utm_source=google_adwords&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=google_pokupki&gclid=Cj0KEQjw5Z63BRCLqqLtpc6dk7gBEiQA0OuhsOV7oA_I09SaNUtE_1G9hmXelPOpNPXb6_LcXWAEZHcaAncr8P8HAQ or that well about 30k
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 11.11.21

fustcaper13
fustcaper13 wrote:
on the starting settings of the game for my system The division, Rise of the Tomb Raider, The witcher I play at 35 rarely -40-50 fps
First, try to manually set the settings - with the right approach, this can give a significant increase in FPS, and what is free. To make it easier to understand which part the performance is limited to, put a program that shows the load of the processor and video card during the game and see in different games: what will be the most loaded for you is the problem. If percent. and vidyaha will be loaded at 100%, which means you need to change everything, or significantly lower the settings.

m
mister611 11.11.21

Len4ik00N
"... If percent and vidyah are loaded at 100%, then everything needs to be changed ..."

- do not exaggerate. I agree with the CPU, if it loads up to 100% in games - it's time to change! But any card, in any games with a serious graph should be loaded to the fullest, i.e. 100% - this will be an indicator of a good optimization of the game for your map. The difference between weak, medium and top-end cards will be in the number of fps and, naturally, in the graphics settings, but all of them should be loaded by 100% with a decent optimization of the game. If not, either the drivers do not fit or the game itself is like that.

L
Len4ik00N 11.11.21

mister611
Where did you see the exaggeration? If the video card is loaded at 100%, then the processor's performance is enough to unleash its power, but if the performance of the video card rests on the processor, then when it is 100% loaded, the video card will not be fully loaded, even in games with the best optimization, respectively : if both spare parts are loaded at 100%, then you have reached the maximum of their performance and you will be able to squeeze something more out of them (with the same settings or higher) only by overclocking or replacing components. Your processor and video card are approximately equal in performance, therefore, replacing one thing, you will, of course, get an increase in FPS, but it will depend on what the game is more demanding for.

m
mister611 11.11.21

Len4ik00N
You explain everything correctly now. But in the previous post the phrase you quoted, and the one quoted by me, without your explanations that have appeared, is just an exaggeration. And it’s a no brainer that if the percent is loaded at 100%, but the card is not, you need to change the percent, but if the percent and the card are at 100%, does the card need to be replaced ??? That is why I wrote about the exaggeration of your expression. Why this dispute, they added sensible explanations and good.

L
Len4ik00N 11.11.21

mister611
mister611 wrote:
if both the percent and the card are at 100% - does the card necessarily need to be replaced ???
Generally speaking, not always, but I wrote with an eye to your components. If the processor and video card are equally powerful and loaded to capacity, how much is it necessary, besides the processor, to change the video card in order to get the maximum increase in FPS?

m
mister611 11.11.21

Len4ik00N
If we advise fustcaper13, then in order to raise the FPS in his case, it is first of all necessary to change the video card, to which one - as far as the wallet will allow, it doesn’t matter AMD or Nvidia, the more expensive - the more parrots will get. And there you can see how the CPU will behave. If it does not rest against the ceiling, you can be patient with the replacement, if it still loads by 100%, it means that the card will not open a completely new one and, if possible, of course needs to be changed. But in any case, with the replacement of the card, the FPS will rise, of course, within the limits of the processor's capabilities, today the i5 2320 is rather weak for powerful cards in serious games.

x
xxxevgen 11.11.21

yes etozh advertising an Internet store
30k for 980 ahahah

L
Len4ik00N 11.11.21

mister611
If you buy a video card when the processor with the old one works at 100%, then more friezes will be added than FPS, so let him first see what he has and how it is loaded, and then he decides what to take first.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 11.11.21

I advise that in several not very old games, the percentages can give drawdowns of up to 30 fps.
And for testing in games - the main thing is not to play Metro 2033 with "4x anisotropic filtering".