3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MIXA798 11.11.21 12:29 pm

Doesn't start when loading save. (Fallout 4)

When loading a save game, the game crashes immediately. Reinstalling the game still did not help. I have preservation for a long time, but I play on the face, the mods stood but did not interfere. Now only saved saves are loaded.
7 Comments
Sort by:
O
ONYXYS 11.11.21

Your save seems to be damaged. It happened to me. If you don't want to start over, use someone else's. There are a huge number of them now. But I don’t recommend it. Kills the desire to play.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 11.11.21

90% that does not load due to the lack of mods.
Now there are no mods, or are there some mods, but some have been deleted? It's just that some mods are interconnected and these mods can crash the game without other mods. If the mod manager put it through the nexus, then open the list of installed mods and see if there are daws opposite the red or yellow files.

Here, on the screen, an example of disabling one mod and immediately got out a pack of mods that do not work without it, in whole or in part. When trying to load, the game crashes 100% either in the main menu or on loading. I turn on the mod - the game loads quietly.

If there is something like that, then remove the jackdaws or turn on the desired mod and try to boot. If there are no mods at all, then put all that were.

A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21

there are mods that are incompatible with the new patch (for now). I know about the bad compatibility of the mod for robots - the guards of settlements, and here is my example of badass companions. here it is worth refraining from these two (if any), delete them via F4SGE, start saving, save again and that's it. solvad problems

A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21

but if you don't know for sure which mods can break - through the same F4SGE delete all of them, you can start saving and play without problems, but you will still need to look for a bad mod, because it is simply impossible to do this procedure every time with the removal of mods) annoying

A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21

information from the nexus, again. the new settlers plus overhaul vanilla, def_hud (although it works for me) does not work with the new patch. most of the problems are due to building mods

S
SergeyRF18 11.11.21

Did you also show that the game was deleted?

Z
ZeroL96 11.11.21

The new patch has fucked everything up.