3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
notix 11.11.21 12:29 pm

sorry something (Far Cry: Primal)

when far cry starts, this crap comes out "sorry something went wrong for solutions please visit far cry primal" the
firewall was turned off, the time zone was changed, there are no antiviruses, there are no firewalls, I run it with uplay acc, Windows 10
7 Comments
Sort by:
n
notix 11.11.21

a
adikus1 11.11.21

Come read the link what is written there? you do not use offline activation by chance?

P
Paul_SH 11.11.21

notix
This question was already here: "Doesn't start, throws an error".

Error 88500006 means that the limit of activations of the game on different PCs has been exceeded (no more than 5 per day). If this is abused, the game license may be revoked.
How to fix Error 88500006 in Far Cry: Primal?

T
TimKar 11.11.21

This is how to buy moronic activations.
Paul_SH
And the person who sells is also canceled?

P
Paul_SH 11.11.21

Genom94
To the one who sells the so-called. "offline activation" does not threaten the loss of the license, because he monitors the number of activations of one copy and activates the game himself, connecting remotely to the buyer's PC (with his consent).

Here's a different story. Most likely, the error is on one of the Uplay accounts, the logins and passwords of which have already been leaked on the forum several times. If this free "offline activation" was somehow controlled (for example, in a group of friends on a closed forum), then everything would be fine. And so the owners of the leaked accs run the risk of losing their license.

T
TimKar 11.11.21

Paul_SH
I see.

n
notix 11.11.21

Okay, thanks, I'll be in the know.