3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jenya2010 11.11.21 12:29 pm

Server search does not work (Half-Life)

there are all the additions to the first halva well, and actually the first part itself went through all parts of the halva and decided to try to play on the network and in no part the server search does not work does not look for a server, I thought we could need a patch (well, as in ks) shob servers were looking for and came to them
Who played on the grid and knows tell the International Federation of Journalists the patch which thread you need

PS how to turn on the console I know
14 Comments
Sort by:
x
xDDGx 11.11.21

Actually, a licensed game is preferable, in Steam, otherwise you will have to look for pirate servers (Google for help) ...

PS In my opinion, there are no multiplayer maps in the BS?

W
Wolk000 11.11.21

well, there is no multiplayer in bsh,

but yes, yes, I advise you to go to the store and buy (we have 200 rubles, not so much) an anthology xl (xl1 + of + bsh + tfk) and you can play normally

ya even i can will advise a couple of servers to
edit: for example, this one 77.50.0.25:27015

j
jenya2010 11.11.21

Yes, I noticed that there is no multiplayer in the BSH, well, in principle, I have a normal OpForce, I will look for

offtopic servers : the description of the BSH said that there is supposedly a multiplayer too ...

A
Arzybek 11.11.21

even if there is a player in the BSH, it is unlikely that there will be something new. just maybe a couple of new cards.

x
xDDGx 11.11.21

even if there will be a player in the BSH I
wonder how it will "be"? : D How old is the game? .. Although OF CTF seems to have been added to OF Valves, it probably happened a long time ago (maybe I'm wrong), and, in my opinion, it was originally a third-party mod.

in the description of the BSh it was said that there is supposedly a multiplayer too ...
But what, they could not accidentally leave it? Surely they copied the OF readme, and forgot to remove it.

S
Shifroval 11.11.21

and in my opinion it was originally a third party mod.
No, this is a separate version of a purely MP OF, there is even a different menu, there are 2 marines with crossed flags of different colors.
At one time it was sold together with BSH.

x
xDDGx 11.11.21

there is even a different menu, there are 2 marines standing with crossed flags of different colors.
Yes, I had it somewhere.

At one time it was sold together with BSH.
Hmm, maybe this is what they meant as a multiplayer?))

S
Shifroval 11.11.21

In PF there is already multiplayer, I remember, I ran there and the people there, too, were decent.
It's just the same version, but only with multiplayer, no single. Like a special version. Kommersant
The incentive is all together esessno.

But before there was a separate OF, requiring HL, and OF + BSh, and OFm + BSh ..
And it seems even BSh was separately. Moreover, BSh is the only game where a disc was required, that is, there was a checkdisk (and a crack is needed). So that!

x
xDDGx 11.11.21

Yeah, even a NONSteam pirate is not so easy to make of it, a special patch is needed. And OF is simple - copied the gearbox folder to the COP and rejoice ^ _ ^

C
CrazyMuthaFucka 11.11.21

people, but there are pirate servers in the PF with a normal number of people?

H
Helena No4ka 11.11.21

With normal? !!! O_O
Hardly :)))

E
Exceeded 11.11.21

There are only a few of them, and there are no pirate ones.

C
CrazyMuthaFucka 11.11.21

sorry, but I really don't want to buy through Steam

P
Pavel Gamayunov 11.11.21

https://vk.com/doc71816872_194337560?hash=d1025ce68279540307&dl=14495e4119d0037708 I downloaded from this link and there are servers with players without stim on the grid I didn't understand how to play there