3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Abakumov 11.11.21 02:09 pm

Fair-PvP Tournament. Tote. (Diablo 2)

The Fair-PvP tournament will take place tomorrow, the participants of the first round have been determined, and we invite you to participate in a tournament-related event.
We accept bets on the victory of one of the players in 3 matches - in the final of the upper bracket, in the final of the lower bracket, as well as in the grand final.
You can place a bet on the victory of one of the two players in any of the proposed matches, and if the player wins, you, as well as everyone who bet on him, will divide the total fund of bets on this match equally among themselves.

Example:
Spoiler Let's say the final match is Thor vs Loki.

On the Torah they put 6 people on the East
On Loki they put on 3 people on the East.

If Thor wins, each of the 6 people gets his ist back, and the 3 ists that were put on Loki are divided among themselves, 3 ist for 6 people = small for each. As a result, having put on the Torah ist, with his victory you get back the ist mal.

If Loki wins, 3 people get their ist back, and 6 ist that were put on the Torah are distributed among themselves, that is, 6 ist for 3 people = 2 ist for each. In total, betting on Loki ist, when he wins, you get back 3 ist.

If no bet was made on a player, but he won, all bets against him (on the victory of another player) will be sent to the tournament prize pool.

The rate is fixed - the Ist rune.
The number of people who have made bets will not be disclosed by the organizers. After the end of the match, together with the result of the confrontation, the organizers will announce the people who made the winning bets, and also give them their winnings.
Finals bets will be open when the participants are determined.
In order to place a bet, you need to contact Titanium_man in the game, inform who you want to bet on, and also transfer the bet. After that, the bet is considered made.
A placed bet cannot be canceled.
Bets will be closed an hour before the start of the final matches, and all runes will be transferred to the moderator of Greenaa.
If you have any questions, you can ask them in this thread, or in lc user Chainreactor (http://users.playground.ru/2079003/)

We will be glad to any suggestions for improving our sweepstakes, and we will definitely consider them.
29 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chainreactor 11.11.21

Reserve

G
Greenaa Morningstar 11.11.21

3 bets were placed on the player Jull.
Bets:
prosti.wmot gul
berlin_de gul
topya gul
All runes were handed over to the winner (dw_wb)

H
Hav 11.11.21

Pavel Abakumov wrote: The
number of people who made bets will not be disclosed by the organizers.
It will be zero people, but the chicken tried to shove the same thing 5 hours ago, but it didn’t work. It is unlikely that changing the author will solve anything :(

Add: And of course, how does the winner know that he was not deceived with the prize, if the number of people who bet was not disclosed, as well as the real number of winners?

T
Torum. 11.11.21

Throwing azmodan covers the tote, omg.

PS at least two minuses for this post.

G

Torum.
After writing this wording, we were asked to evaluate it, and I said - the torum will start to drive about scammers. Wang. How many years have passed, and you are still crying in front of the mirror at home.

T
Torum. 11.11.21

You two rats just. That is, no. You are a two-faced rat, and Azmodan just threw, there are no complaints about him (unless he promised to give jah lo to someone, but did not do it). Unlike you, I was completely honest with you, and you behaved like the last scum. Okay, now what.

It's not a scam, of course. I didn't even think that he would steal three ists from the sweepstakes. Nonsense.

G

Do you consider me a rat because I chose to be friends with Azmodan, and not with you and "our" gear?

H
Hav 11.11.21

Top top topic revealed

C
Chainreactor 11.11.21

Dobermn
Not exactly the same thing. In any case, we organized this sweepstakes on requests from the chat, because there were those who wanted to. This is the first attempt, and if nothing good comes of it, next time we will do without the sweepstakes. As for the topic of kurt, everything is described there somehow chaotically, and in the end the topic slipped into a discussion, in fact, of the author of the topic.
Something similar here is trying to arrange a torum, but it is enough just to ignore it, because he has been burning for 4 years from powerlessness and no one reacts to his whining.

And of course, how does the winner know that he was not cheated with a prize, if the number of people who bet was not disclosed, as well as the real number of winners?
This is done to maintain sports interest among those who are not familiar with pvp / specific players and just want to bet on luck. Some may make inquiries, and so on. You can discuss in chat with other players who made a bet on whom, if it is interesting. Nobody is going to deceive the winners, it is unlikely that titanium_man or Greenaa will take their honestly won mind / small / whatever. And you can cheat even at the stage of transferring the bet, but no one is going to do this.
Participation in the sweepstakes is voluntary. If there are any doubts, or you are afraid that you will not get enough runes, just do not put it.

H
Hav 11.11.21

Chainreactor wrote:
No one is going to cheat the winner
This is all great, but any such initiative should be completely transparent, you just need to put in a little more effort. People want quality, not try.
It is clear that no one will cheat on the mind, but all this is just the beginning, if everything turns out then it can grow into something more serious, all with the same holes in transparency, and there I can and cheat, if not for the sake of profit, so for the sake of personal hostility, and so on.

C
Chainreactor 11.11.21

People want quality, not try.
People need bread and circuses.
Okay, the offer has been accepted. The number of people will be known, and the accounts from which the bets were made will also be known in order to exclude deception. We will indicate the bet participants in the table in the header / second message of this topic after the finalists are known.
add: As for personal dislike - this kindergarten can be left for the chat and its main characters. The organizers of the tournament are adequate people, and even if there is a personal dislike for someone, it is stupidity not to give any pool / mind / small / ist / hum for this reason.

T
Torum. 11.11.21

Greenaa
Well, look, at first you played with me and called me 6th, and then you played with the Azmodan who threw me. Considering this, as well as the lack of attempts to subsequently return to me what he looted, I think that you did not consider me a sixth, you blatantly lied, contained on my gear. If you were so hurt that I did not find a common language with your "real" friends, you could throw me at once. Or you could refuse my offer to play together, but then your "real" friend Azmodan would not be able to leave me. Such things, two-faced. Or a rat. Whatever you like best, so I will call you.

I
Immense 11.11.21

Pavel Abakumov wrote: The
number of people who made bets will not be disclosed by the organizers.
I will support the torum, even at racetracks (the tote comes from there) bets are known, how to find out how many people have bet on a competitor (total prize) when receiving an individual one. From your example, how do you know that 3 ist were put on the lokas? You can say that you put 2 ist.
Chainreactor wrote:
This is done to maintain sports interest among those who are not familiar with pvp / specific players and just want to bet on luck.
Speak it as it is: we need suckers who will make the main fund. Those who play on the sweepstakes know not only the horse (read pvp player), but also what it ate in the morning, and even what it farts before the start.

U
Uncle fred 11.11.21

The horse farts the loudest of all.

l
lait_one 11.11.21

at least someone passed at least the pool for the sweepstakes ???

P
Pavel Abakumov 11.11.21

lait_one
It will be possible to hand over when the finalists' grid is formed. And not a pool in any way.

l
lait_one 11.11.21

Pavel Abakumov
when it is formed, then it will be impossible to make bets (an hour before the end of the tournament, the bets are over), or I misunderstood?

k
kyrt-kyrt. 11.11.21

I guess I pass

m
mafuсka 11.11.21

You two rats just. [2]

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Chainreactor, the current "treadmills" were not lying around with those. :-)