3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Abakumov 11.11.21 02:09 pm

Fair-PvP Tournament. Tote. (Diablo 2)

The Fair-PvP tournament will take place tomorrow, the participants of the first round have been determined, and we invite you to participate in a tournament-related event.
We accept bets on the victory of one of the players in 3 matches - in the final of the upper bracket, in the final of the lower bracket, as well as in the grand final.
You can place a bet on the victory of one of the two players in any of the proposed matches, and if the player wins, you, as well as everyone who bet on him, will divide the total fund of bets on this match equally among themselves.

Example:
Spoiler Let's say the final match is Thor vs Loki.

On the Torah they put 6 people on the East
On Loki they put on 3 people on the East.

If Thor wins, each of the 6 people gets his ist back, and the 3 ists that were put on Loki are divided among themselves, 3 ist for 6 people = small for each. As a result, having put on the Torah ist, with his victory you get back the ist mal.

If Loki wins, 3 people get their ist back, and 6 ist that were put on the Torah are distributed among themselves, that is, 6 ist for 3 people = 2 ist for each. In total, betting on Loki ist, when he wins, you get back 3 ist.

If no bet was made on a player, but he won, all bets against him (on the victory of another player) will be sent to the tournament prize pool.

The rate is fixed - the Ist rune.
The number of people who have made bets will not be disclosed by the organizers. After the end of the match, together with the result of the confrontation, the organizers will announce the people who made the winning bets, and also give them their winnings.
Finals bets will be open when the participants are determined.
In order to place a bet, you need to contact Titanium_man in the game, inform who you want to bet on, and also transfer the bet. After that, the bet is considered made.
A placed bet cannot be canceled.
Bets will be closed an hour before the start of the final matches, and all runes will be transferred to the moderator of Greenaa.
If you have any questions, you can ask them in this thread, or in lc user Chainreactor (http://users.playground.ru/2079003/)

We will be glad to any suggestions for improving our sweepstakes, and we will definitely consider them.
29 Comments
Sort by:
m
mafuсka 11.11.21

Chainreactor

ya bi sam zabral vewi y etogo dayna neadekvatnogo, liw bi on bolwe ne igral.

P
Pavel Abakumov 11.11.21

Chainreactor
I'm richer!

U
Uncle fred 11.11.21

I would not recommend contacting this bookmaker's office - they were not assured of a ban!

P
Pavel Abakumov 11.11.21

Goodwin
emerald xDD

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Chainreactor wrote:
And now on the forum, every topic comes down to muddying each other
not, well, then, in fact, it was the same, just FERREROUS. ; D

Pavel Abakumov, to be assured by a ban these days is the norm! ; (nowadays no one should be trusted until he assured himself; D

P
Pavel Abakumov 11.11.21

Obsessed
And the word of the boy, etc., does not work anymore? (

k
kyrt-kyrt. 11.11.21

Obsessed
Pavel Abakumov the
word of a kid and obsesed is not a compatible concept.
he seems to be a father in life, but he still has a troll in his brain

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Pavel Abakumov, already, in short, I assure you. ; D

T
Torum. 11.11.21

Chainreactor
Eh, whose rat would throw friends and then disown them.
I’m wondering, to be honest, when did you manage to make friends so tightly with the green, before you threw me, or after?