3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 11.11.21 02:09 pm

Yellow exclamation marks (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I seemed to run around the whole map, but how can I understand ALL the tasks (yellow exclamation marks) on the map? suddenly missed something somewhere? in console commands I did not see such a function that would display all the exclamation marks on the map
22 Comments
Sort by:
u
u3epJlu 11.11.21

Well, that's the point: traveling, looking for new adventures.)

S
SkyraX 11.11.21

ToddGoward
entered, other icons appear, but there are no yellow exclamations, so it has already been found and passed all of them?

K
KANOV 11.11.21

ToddGoward answered correctly to the question posed, but are you really not interested in opening the map and studying it completely, in order to see where you have not been. There you look and you will see a count with a dot below.

S
SkyraX 11.11.21

KANOV,
I found all of them without a console command, it's just interesting that I missed it somewhere, so I didn't miss it

L
LoKKi_SKY 11.11.21

SkyraX
http://3witcher.ru/static/show/pobochnye-kvesty.html here is the site, all side missions are described in detail, where to look! For myself, I found a couple of missions in Kaer Morhen, which I missed! About Berengar and the Witcher Forge))) Go for it)))

S
SkyraX 11.11.21

lokki777
Well, not all are shown here, I remember some random exclamations signs that came across on the road, which are not described here by your link

K
KANOV 11.11.21

SkyraX That's just the point! signs appear when you are nearby - this is how you receive a task. After receiving the NPC, you may end up on the other side of the Pontar. For example, you save a deserter whose peasants tied up and left the drowned people for profit.

B
Bupycop 11.11.21

ToddGoward
Not true, some random events directly depend on what is happening in the world and the progress of the player, for example, the Nilfgaardian, whom the peasants want to hang, he is available only before you complete the main quest with Keira. Or the same "All-God" who will appear only after Keira gives the eye of nihalena.

S
SkyraX 11.11.21

Clearly, this means that these are context events, like in GTA5, and they cannot be displayed on the map via the console. For example, a crying girl who lures to robbers, or something else, it's a pity that there is no complete list of these events anywhere)

K
KANOV 11.11.21

SkyraX They shouldn't be, such quests appear both from passing and from completing other quests. Again, an example: a series of quests Not Free Novigrad.

L
LoKKi_SKY 11.11.21

SkyraX
I will not argue))) It seems to me that everything fits together))) Well, maybe I really missed something))

S
SkyraX 11.11.21

Today I interrogated the plot, the ending came out exactly as I wanted, compared to others that I read in the net) the heart turned out by itself without peeping a good ending), it remains to wait for blood and wine

K
KANOV 11.11.21

lokki777 Question: did you go through the quest - take the ring to the grave monument in Velene? You receive a quest in front of the bridge (where the Velen Horse Races take place), your grandmother is standing, confused about the dates ...

V
Vladislav Igorevich 11.11.21

SkyraX
I saw a long time ago a mod that shows all exclamation marks (like)
If you find it, throw off the link, I will be grateful

A
Alex hawk 11.11.21

http://gamesisart.ru/guide/Witcher_3_Prohozhdenie_Velen.html#Act_3

L
LoKKi_SKY 11.11.21

KANOV
Yes, I did it))) You take the ring, it turns out that the grandma was a spirit)) They meet with my husband at the cemetery. Then you have to go to the granddaughter for a reward)))

B
Bupycop 11.11.21

SkyraX
Spoilerhttp: //www.gamer.ru/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/vedmak-3-prohozhdenie-novigrad-dopolnitelnye-missii-ne-svyazannye-s-osnovnym-syuzhetom-2
http: // www. gamer.ru/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/vedmak-3-prohozhdenie-velen-dopolnitelnye-missii-ne-svyazannye-s-osnovnym-syuzhetom-2

K
KANOV 11.11.21

lokki777 I asked why; I played the game 4 times, I only met it 2 times (and 1 time right during the races) This is why, then the decisions and execution of side quests directly depend on the in-game dynamics.

L
LoKKi_SKY 11.11.21

KANOV Agree
! Although I had no problem with this quest. Somehow I always ran into an old woman))) Once 7-8 the witcher has already passed) By the way, I liked the quest about helping the bard))) Where is the talking water woman))) Laughed heartily))

K
KANOV 11.11.21

lokki777 Yes, there are a lot of such jokes and references in The Witcher. And the Russian voice acting did not disappoint.